Koch Bros pushing Amnesty

"Garza outlined a point-by-point case in favor of providing legal status to 11 million undocumented immigrants living in the United States to a skeptical group of Arizona tea party conservatives."

No surprise there. The Koch brothers' motive falls right into line with what Chris Rock said about the minimum wage:

2870937-minimum_wage_chris_rock.jpg

Koch brothers want their Mexican friends to be legal so they can personally KEEP them in poverty and not break any laws.

Last edited:
so now left-wing nutjobs are saying amnesty is the right thing to do because the Koch brothers want it?

is there anything left-wing nutjobs wont make fools of themselves about?

so now left-wing nutjobs are saying amnesty is the right thing to do because the Koch brothers want it?

Nooo, I've been "for" amnesty since Reagan was for it. I'm saying you right wing nut jobbers are right wing nut jobbers.

Nooo, I've been "for" amnesty since Reagan was for it. I'm saying you right wing nut jobbers are right wing nut jobbers.

Reagan wasn't for it nutjob; it was him dealing with a dem-majority congress

dems wrote and passed the bill
it was SUPPOSED to include tighter control of illegal immigration

but dems reneged

you're a loser telling half a story; lying to yourself

So now the Bros. Koch are what? Trying to see how this fits into the Media Matters/HuffPo narrative without them making themselves out to be complete assholes.

For the record, the Kochs are like any other rich assholes, in the game for themselves and themselves alone. Right up there with Soros and Pelosi and Reid and Obama.

no surprise there. Conservative *cough* "businessmen" want dirt cheap labor & will go to the ends of the earth to get it w/no regard to the welfare of this great nation. Ever see those guys pull up to the Quickie Mart in their truck to hire illegals for day labor payed under the table? They aint Progressives.

and what Reagan did or didn't want decades ago doesn't matter you idiot

nutjobs like YOU insist right-wingers do whatever people like the Kochs want them to do

but right-wingers oppose it and YOU support it

the nutjob is you

no surprise there. Conservative *cough* "businessmen" want dirt cheap labor & will go to the ends of the earth to get it w/no regard to the welfare of this great nation. Ever see those guys pull up to the Quickie Mart in their truck to hire illegals for day labor payed under the table? They aint Progressives.

so you are admitting amnesty will lead to continued low wages right idiot?
that's what you just said is the reason the Kochs support it

what is your reason moron; and why are you for low wages for
immigrants"?

............cuz every business; right down to landscaping; is owned by conservatives

what idiots you left-wing losers are

you morons don't even realize what you're actually saying when you regurgitate those talking points

EVERYONE knows that it is conservatives that are hiring the illegals. If they would be penalized/jailed for doing it, maybe they'd stop breaking the law & the illegals would stop entering the country :dunno: The only reason they come here is to work & conservative business' give them jobs (at slave wages :eusa_shhh: ). That ends up cutting Americans out of jobs.

Last edited:
EVERYONE knows that is conservatives that are hiring the illegals. If they would be penalized/jailed for doing it, maybe they'd stop breaking the law :dunno:

you're right nutjob; every body knows illegals flood our borders just for the opportunity to be "exploited" for low wages by some republican corporations...............

the WELFARE; FREE EDUCATION; and countless other social welfare programs they get "on behalf" of the American anchor baby has nothing to do with it

you're an idiot; with no common sense

EVERYONE knows that it is conservatives that are hiring the illegals. If they would be penalized/jailed for doing it, maybe they'd stop breaking the law & the illegals would stop entering the country :dunno: The only reason they come here is to work & conservative business' give them jobs (at slave wages :eusa_shhh: ).

by the way dimwit; you DO realize it was Obama; not Republicans that HALTED ICE RAIDS ON THE EMPLOYERS OF ILLEGALS?

why?

Reagan wasn't for it nutjob; it was him dealing with a dem-majority congress

dems wrote and passed the bill
it was SUPPOSED to include tighter control of illegal immigration

but dems reneged

you're a loser telling half a story; lying to yourself

You are a propaganda believing idiot.

2016 Republican candidate Jeb Bush called for more guest workers & amnesty for all of the country’s illegal immigrants. Hell Jeb Bush's wife was an illegal alien.

2012 Republican candidate Mitt Romney had at least 5 illegal alien working at his home.

images

Substitute "Immigration" for "Foreign" in the above photo, and there's no more to be said...

Naturally, once these illegal aliens become legal and protected by U.S. labor laws, they're no longer 'desirable' employees, and they get tossed out the door and replaced by another wave of illegals, and the circle jerk just keeps going round and round again.

If either 'Party' was truly interested in ending this cycle, they would be tossing the employers who hire them and the labor racketeers who supply them in jail. It would only take a few prosecutions for these vermin to wet their pants and hire Americans again.

Anybody who believes that '11 million' number should note that number has been thrown out for a couple of decades now; if you believe it's that low I have a bag of magic beans for sale you'll love.

Last edited:

Then YOU would be classified and an abject MORON. The Democrats in Congress didn't adhere to their end of the bargain with Reagan. History escapes you.

IDIOT:eusa_hand:

EVERYONE knows that it is conservatives that are hiring the illegals. If they would be penalized/jailed for doing it, maybe they'd stop breaking the law & the illegals would stop entering the country :dunno: The only reason they come here is to work & conservative business' give them jobs (at slave wages :eusa_shhh: ). That ends up cutting Americans out of jobs.

Prove it DotDork or shut the fuck up.:eusa_hand:

Forum List

Back