For Whom The Bell Tolls: Koch network stops spending on Nikki Haley's campaign

Sotomayor, Jackson and Kagan? Sounds like a conspiracy theory to me.

No it wasn't.....that was how it was created........by ignoring the COTUS.
Lol, it was improperly created to withstand 5 + decades of challenges until a RWNJ cabal of billionaires spent 20 years stacking the court with with wingnuts to overturn it. Wining and dining justices, prayer breakfasts in their offices, expensive real-estate deals, private schools for their families, flashy vacations on expensive yachts, trips to exotic locations....

But it's a conspiracy theory.

SMH

The Koch Bros, now only one Bro, were never RINOs. They were never Republicans. At all times they were libertarian.
They played at being young libertarians, one even ran for office as a libertarian. But this was of course right-wing corporate libertarianism, sort of the big boys’Ann Randism. They had little or nothing in common with left-wing libertarianism, which dreams that workers can manage their own industries, or even with traditional liberal “civil libertarianism.” They hated unions with a passion.

As they grew older and more “mature” they returned to the Republican home of cynical corporate and private capitalist power, were for virtually unlimited immigration, no corporate regulation, private schools, and they concentrated on using their money to stack the courts with rightwing judges and supported the Federalist Society.
Koch "affiliated" network? How did that spin into Koch funded? Is it likely that Nikki might have also been funded by a Soros network?
Forget about your boogie man Soros. The Koch “network” was and probably still is very real. They gathered huge contributions from hundreds, maybe thousands of very rich donors. They didn’t depend only on their own money.

In fact they never broke from the Republican Party. The surviving brother just isn’t anymore giving money to Trump himself. Up to last year I believe he still gave most of his help to pro-Trump local candidates, who constitute today’s pathetic Republican majority.

Last edited:
Lol, it was improperly created to withstand 5 + decades of challenges
Which failed before a court filled by a majority of legislative activists.........over 50 years, even though, the eventual outcome was defined by SCOTUS and the 10th amendment.

But you can't handle the truth, can you?

You have one TV channel in the world, brainwashed functional moron ignoramus seditionist Russian tool lol arghh.....

You're typing on the internet while seemingly ignorant to the very fact it exists.

Which is where most people get their news now - not "TV Channels".

How ironic.

Or is "stupid" the word I'm looking for here?

You're typing on the internet while seemingly ignorant to the very fact it exists.

Which is where most people get their news now - not "TV Channels".

How ironic.

Or is "stupid" the word I'm looking for here?
The other problem....check Google news and journalism, internet social media garbage twit....

Last edited:

Forum List

Back