Koch Bros pushing Amnesty

Nooo, I've been "for" amnesty since Reagan was for it. I'm saying you right wing nut jobbers are right wing nut jobbers.

Reagan wasn't for it nutjob; it was him dealing with a dem-majority congress

dems wrote and passed the bill
it was SUPPOSED to include tighter control of illegal immigration

but dems reneged

you're a loser telling half a story; lying to yourself

You are a propaganda believing idiot.

2016 Republican candidate Jeb Bush called for more guest workers & amnesty for all of the country’s illegal immigrants. Hell Jeb Bush's wife was an illegal alien.

2012 Republican candidate Mitt Romney had at least 5 illegal alien working at his home.

1. a guest worker program isn't the same as amnesty you moron
2. the " this republican wants it so we do too" idea of "change" makes you look like the mindless moron you are. repub "amnesty" isn't the same as Democrat amnesty
3.you cant back up the idiotic bullshit you spout

and Obama's own uncle and aunt are here illegally; so your idiotic rants about Romney and jeb are made moot you idiot

next pointless point please

Stop being coy cons. :eusa_hand: Whens the last time you saw a Progressive in a p/u truck pull up to a Quickie Mart to hire illegals so that he could save money by not hiring Americans :eusa_think: I'll tell you: :up: NEVER! :lol:

Only reason we didn't get amnesty under Bush was conservatives. I bet even libs would be hard pressed to name a major democrat who is against amnesty.

That's a libertarian for you. You really didn't think the Koch brothers were republican. They have always been libertarians.

Stop being coy cons. :eusa_hand: Whens the last time you saw a Progressive in a p/u truck pull up to a Quickie Mart to hire illegals so that he could save money by not hiring Americans :eusa_think: I'll tell you: :up: NEVER! :lol:

I didn't realize contractor and business owners advertised their political leanings on their pick-ups.

in deep blue Connecticut; the limosine liberals have illegals all over their manicured lawns in filthy-rich Fairfield County; outside of NYC.

BUT LET A BLACK MAN be seen on the tree-lined streets there and the whole policie force will be there in a heartbeat

libs are hypocrites who lie to themselves

conservative's dislike of brown people will be their ultimate undoing. Just look at AssWarrior's or Meister's avies to see how they undercut themselves lol

are we suppose to care about this?

a lot of frikken Republicans has sold us out on Amnesty

How about you people start obsessing over REAL DANGER to us, GEORGE SOROS...a former communist

Last edited:

No. News. Here.

I don't know any lazy, entitled, self-absorbed American kids who are in any kind of rush to steal summer jobs at the farms from migrant workers.

They're too busy playing video games and updating their Facebook pages to get their hands dirty.

The Koch brothers are just doing what they hafta do by pushing this to the Tea Party.

simply idiotic; but shows what the loser Left thinks of American youth. who do you think did these jobs before we had at least 12 million illegals in this country?
the answer is "lazy; self-absorbed, entitled American kids" did them

OR

minority AMERICAN CITIZENS did

ISNT IT GREAT TO SEE ANOTHER LEFT-WING LOSER RANTING ABOUT THE KOCH BROTHERS; while mouthing self-serving excuses to excuser the Left's pandering to illegals?

Democrats are for amnesty you moronic left-wing losers

why lie to yourselves in front of everybody here?

if you aren't for amnesty and the Koch brothers are; then call Republicans bluff and stop supporting it in Congress you morons

if you want amnesty stop bitching about the Koch brothers; because if they really are for amnesty then you agree with them

just man up and admit it left-wing nutjobs!

so now left-wing nutjobs are saying amnesty is the right thing to do because the Koch brothers want it?

is there anything left-wing nutjobs wont make fools of themselves about?

Nooo, I've been "for" amnesty since Reagan was for it. I'm saying you right wing nut jobbers are right wing nut jobbers.

Yeah, Reagan passed an amnesty. He was then supposed to protect our borders. Now they want another one. What do you call someone who does the same thing over and over again and expects different results?

Democrats are for amnesty you moronic left-wing losers

why lie to yourselves in front of everybody here?

if you aren't for amnesty and the Koch brothers are; then call Republicans bluff and stop supporting it in Congress you morons

if you want amnesty stop bitching about the Koch brothers; because if they really are for amnesty then you agree with them

just man up and admit it left-wing nutjobs!

no kidding
last week it was Nugent, palin, the rancher, this week it's back to the Koch and the Tea Party
I don't take Yahoo very serious anymore...this stuff is GOSSIP in my book

Must burn many of you Koch haters that was you are doing their bidding on this

Forum List

Back