Koch brothers will not deploy funds against Trump during primaries; Do you believe them?

Jackson

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2010
Exclusive: Koch brothers will not deploy funds against Trump during primaries

The billionaire industrialist Koch brothers, the most powerful conservative mega donors in the United States, will not deploy their $400 million political arsenal to attack Republican front-runner Donald Trump in the U.S. presidential primary election, according to an official from the brother's political umbrella group.

"We have no plans to get involved in the primary," said James Davis, spokesman for Freedom Partners, the Koch brothers’ political umbrella group.

Donors and media reports have speculated since a Koch summit in January that the brothers would launch a "Trump Intervention," a strategy that would involve deploying the Koch’s vast political network to target the billionaire reality TV star in hopes of removing him from the race.

(Editing by Richard Valdmanis; Editing by Chris Reese)

This article was funded in part by SAP. It was independently created by the Reuters editorial staff. SAP had no editorial involvement in its creation or production.

Exclusive: Koch brothers will not deploy funds against Trump during primaries

So the Koch Brothers will not interfere with the primaries. It has been well advertised they would. So what makes the change? Or is there a change at all?

I believe the people have to vote and determine the future of the Republican party, if there is one.

I see them putting more towards supporting senate and representative races.

I see them putting more towards supporting senate and representative races.
McConnell and Koch brothers said they would give to Senate races that would create anti Trump ads. That's rigging in a round about way. It's still Kock money.

Forum List

Back