*Kohl's Next*

Sorry bout that,

1. They set themselves up for failure.
2. All we gotta do is know what to not shop.
3. See what you don't like be it groomer shit.
4. Walk away.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. Ok here you go, the next lucky contestant for the Gay Game comes to bat.
2. Three strikes and out!
3. I think its hilarious how many major brands want to be clipped.
4. Their CEO's will end up being thrown out.
5. LINK:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Lol, you Soros backers should absolutely love it. No one gains more from a major retailer biting the dust. Just think keep it up you will never be able to put your fingers on nor see the product you are buying till it comes in the mail.

I'll remember that next time some dickhead brags about Biden's stock market numbers being high.

You may not know this, but if you do not sell the stock while it is down....you do not lose any money.

Sorry bout that,

1. Ok here you go, the next lucky contestant for the Gay Game comes to bat.
2. Three strikes and out!
3. I think its hilarious how many major brands want to be clipped.
4. Their CEO's will end up being thrown out.
5. LINK:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
But they aren't indoctrinating young children.

The department store Kohls appeared to not take heed of the results of Targets “pride” campaign in childrens Clothing (Targets stock is now down 12% since their practices went viral)

Multiple people referenced kids clothing in the kohls website and took pictures of onesies that promote trans/LGBTQ imagery.

Welp, Disney has been tanking for years, Bud Light has torpedo’d, Target is hurting.. let’s see what happens to Kohls

Last edited:
These boycotts are going to lose their steam. People are getting tired of the manufactured outrage.
What “people” are you speaking of?
And how do you know they, which you’ve yet to define, are “tired”?

Or… are YOU just tired, and hopefully projecting it onto a made up reality you created just now

People are also getting tired of having this tranny and pride nonsense shoved in their face.
There’s at least evidence for that claim, but for some reason the same people keep angrily invading these threads that simply note losses by companies that continue to promote woke products and imagery. It’s as if they are Woke-Corporation apologists diving in to defend their honor.

I remember when Corporations used to be evil by definition to leftists as greedy, capitalist exploitation machines… but hey, I guess if the corporation just flies a flag these naive leftists will forgive them on the spot and go to battle to defend them.

People are also getting tired of having this tranny and pride nonsense shoved in their face.

I keep reading this nonsense.

Nobody's shoving anything in anyone's face, and I think you know it, too. You just don't want to live in a world in which 'funny' people feel free to be seen in public.

I grew up in a deep red state, I know the thinking: If you're a fag, fine, but stay in the closet.

Gay people exist. Trans people exist. They want to buy shit at Target and Kohl's too, and they should be free to do so without harassment, and these companies should be free to do business with them without getting harassed as well.

Forum List

Back