*Kohl's Next*

How is any of this “manufactured”? People don’t like what is observably being sold/displayed.

Why do you get to dictate to others what gets displayed or sold?

Why do you get to dictate who does business with whom, or which products people can have access to?

Because they're violating some sort of community norm?

There was once a time when people of different ethnicities couldn't marry or date. Values change. Sometimes they should.

This isn't a moral boycott or backlash at all; it's an attempt to marginalize people who are who they are, and it's an attempt to harass businesses to force them into excluding or otherwise marginalizing them.

I grew up in a deep red state, I know the thinking: If you're a fag, fine, but stay in the closet.
No wonder you’re so messed up on all this.. you think everyone opposed to you thinks in a straw man way you define. In your eyes, it’s “you people..” as you hold deep hatred coming into every discussion.. yikes.
Gay people exist.
Nobody said they don’t. Why did you even say that? Are you that obtuse?
Trans people exist.
We all agree Gender dysphoria exists. You hold a religious belief that a persons will can change their sex/gender completely. Not many actually believe that.

No wonder you’re so messed up on all this.. you think everyone opposed to you thinks in a straw man way you define. In your eyes, it’s “you people..” as you hold deep hatred coming into every discussion.. yikes.

I'm pretty sure the vast majority of people going ape-shit over this are social conservatives. Sure, that includes maybe some Dem-leaning Black and Brown voters who themselves are socially conservatives - not denying that. But the bulk of the outrage is coming from Fox News/OANN world. It's the same chuckle-fucks who keep saying "Go woke, go broke, haha. Suck it, libz."

Who would have ever thought that it would turn so rapidly to the destruction of business from within?

If it's American made products that are being stolen and ignored, there will be an overhead issue. If it's Chinese products being stolen, the policy on letting them take it is likely sound policy and good business practice.

Nobody is dictating anything. This is the open market. I’m sure you’d like to make powerful edicts to control people, but as I conservative I’d oppose such action.
Why do you get to dictate who does business with whom, or which products people can have access to?
Nobody is dictating what they can or can’t do. Please stop spreading misinformation
it's an attempt to marginalize people
OMG please stop the bumper sticker cliche victimhood talk.. it’s so dramatic, you’re like a bratty teen aged girl.

If people don’t think you should be promoted and celebrated, you’re not “marginalized”. I don’t get why anyone would hold such entitlement

Thrift stores are all anyone can afford these days, in Joe's wonderful economy...

Sorry you are struggling, perhaps you should do something to better your situation instead of just whining about it on the web

I keep reading this nonsense.

Nobody's shoving anything in anyone's face, and I think you know it, too. You just don't want to live in a world in which 'funny' people feel free to be seen in public.

I grew up in a deep red state, I know the thinking: If you're a fag, fine, but stay in the closet.

Gay people exist. Trans people exist. They want to buy shit at Target and Kohl's too, and they should be free to do so without harassment, and these companies should be free to do business with them without getting harassed as well.
No. This tranny / gay / pride nonsense is getting thrown in everyone’s face and people are getting tired of it and pushing back

The department store Kohls appeared to not take heed of the results of Targets “pride” campaign in childrens Clothing (Targets stock is now down 12% since their practices went viral)

Multiple people referenced kids clothing in the kohls website and took pictures of onesies that promote trans/LGBTQ imagery.

Welp, Disney has been tanking for years, Bud Light has torpedo’d, Target is hurting.. let’s see what happens to Kohls

It's part owned and operated by former moonbat (D) Senator Herb Kohl -like Target is run by the uber left Dayton family- so it only follows.

I'm pretty sure the vast majority of people going ape-shit over this are social conservatives. Sure, that includes maybe some Dem-leaning Black and Brown voters who themselves are socially conservatives - not denying that. But the bulk of the outrage is coming from Fox News/OANN world. It's the same chuckle-fucks who keep saying "Go woke, go broke, haha. Suck it, libz."
I think I can speak for conservatives on the issue and simply say that we don’t want businesses virtue signaling any of their beliefs onto the public. How about just STFU and sell beer? Or sell clothing? Or make kid movies without radical politics?

However, this has been pretty much a 100% leftist enforced practice, and now they are getting backlash to return to neutral. However, People like you are getting angry and triggered at the idea of leaving politics out of it, and are mad that things would be neutral. you feel entitled to vomit your politics.. you’re coming from a bratty, spoiled, entitled mindset. You’re not getting the convertible for graduation and you’re going to throw a temper tantrum on how awful you have it. Nobody’s going to buy it.

Because they're violating some sort of community norm?

There was once a time when people of different ethnicities couldn't marry or date. Values change. Sometimes they should.

This isn't a moral boycott or backlash at all; it's an attempt to marginalize people who are who they are, and it's an attempt to harass businesses to force them into excluding or otherwise marginalizing them.
It’s not an attempt to marginalize or harass anyone.

I think I can speak for conservatives on the issue and simply say that we don’t want businesses virtue signaling any of their beliefs onto the public. How about just STFU and sell beer? Or sell clothing? Or make kid movies without radical politics?

How much just STFU and quit worrying about "virtue signaling".

However, this has been pretty much a 100% leftist enforced practice, and now they are getting backlash to return to neutral. However, People like you are getting angry and triggered at the idea of leaving politics out of it, and are mad that things would be neutral. you feel entitled to vomit your politics.. you’re coming from a bratty, spoiled, entitled mindset. You’re not getting the convertible for graduation and you’re going to throw a temper tantrum on how awful you have it. Nobody’s going to buy it.

:rolleyes:

How much just STFU and quit worrying about "virtue signaling".
Let’s let the market decide. I know you don’t like that much because you can’t control it, but hey, people can vote with their wallet.

I think it’s common sense that nobody likes overly preachy people. Well, that’s these companies. They preach their beliefs/conspiracies at every turn, to promote their radical theories that have nothing to do with the product .. and it turns people off.

Are you that preachy person who can’t talk about the weather without evangelize your causes? That would explain a lot

That’s just what a bratty teen girl would do.. lol

Last edited:

This from the group of people that throw a temper tantrum every time a company even suggest it is ok for people to be gay

How I do wish some of you people were smart enough to get the irony of your post.

Retail is struggling, doing this isn't a wise move
And a wise reversal will doubtfully happen any time soon as the Millenials who are creating the commercials that drive the WOKE ambition are dedicated believers in the malfunction of America becoming completely and permanently impotent.

Forum List

Back