*Kohl's Next*

Let's take a step back and look at what's happening here. The people outraged over this and demanding the boycott aren't angry because they're being forced by Target to buy Pride stuff or transgender products. They're not angry because Target dropped products that they like in favor of Pride or transgender products. They're not angry because Target put out a poster that said "no conservatives allowed." They're angry because Target is marketing to the LGBTQ community and treating them like a legitimate customer base.
For as long as I can remember, estimates gays has been around the 10% mark. Say it's only 5%. In the US, that's around 17m people. June is Pride month. Why would a business not market Pride focused products at anywhere between 17 and 34 million potential customers?

So you won’t answer.. is that what I’m to understand?

No I did answer, actually. I'm not going to wander into imagination-land with you. I gave you two examples.

Huge difference between ownership and actively promoting ideologies.

There's also a huge difference between an owner/company that is actively funding/supporting candidates and laws to support a political agenda, which is what Chick-filk-a and Twitter executive leadership do, and a company just trying to target a specific demographic of consumer.

And despite the fact that Chick-fil-a leadership are blatantly anti-gay and Musk is anti-trans, as I told you, I still eat at Chick-fil-a from time to time and still use Twitter regularly. I think companies are bigger than just one decision and one or even a handful of people. There are lines that can be crossed, but generally I'm not into cancel culture, and even if I were, I'd probably just stop patronizing the business and shut the fuck up about it.

So that should answer your questions. If it doesn't, I can't help you.

You know that Gay couples have kids, right?

Yeah she does, but in her world, they shouldn't. Kids should just be brought into the world via unwanted pregnancy and then abandoned at the orphanage.

Family values and all.

Last edited:
Yeah she does, but in her world, they shouldn't. Kids should just be brought into the world via unwanted pregnancy and the abandoned at the orphanage.

Family values and all.
Why are gay activists pushing gay designs on little boys clothes again?

Target has a huge line of pride gear in the kids dept. all sparkles and rainbows and other Gay designs. Which is why parents told them to FO.

Or you could just not buy them if you want to raise your kids to be hate filled idiots like yourself.

Or you could just not buy them if you want to raise your kids to be hate filled idiots like yourself.
Or leftie activists could mind their own business and stop trying to push pride gear on children,while trying to shame parents into compliance.

What’s wrong with blue for boys and pink for girls though?

If a boy likes blue and a girl likes pink, nothing

But what is wrong with a girl wearing blue or green or black even?

What is wrong with a boy wearing pink or purple or orange?

Or leftie activists could mind their own business and stop trying to push pride gear on children,while trying to shame parents into compliance.

Nobody is trying to shame you into anything, if you walked though Target and did not buy those things nobody will know and nobody will care.

Do you think they are tracking if you buy "gay" clothes or not?

Like I say, these unhappy angry people have to tip over every table in front of them. Everything upsets them. My parents would have called it childish behavior.

A lot of conservatives have this need to control people and a need to dictate to others what they can say or do.

Why is target incorporating Pride symbols on dinosaur clothing for little boys?

Trannie acceptance logos on onsies for babies?

Nobody is trying to shame you into anything, if you walked though Target and did not buy those things nobody will know and nobody will care.

Do you think they are tracking if you buy "gay" clothes or not?
Why are they marketing Pride clothing to children? And why are lefties so outraged that Target is getting backlash for it?

Why is target incorporating Pride symbols on dinosaur clothing for little boys?

Because some parents think it is ok to raise their children to not hate gay people.

Trannie acceptance logos on onsies for babies?

Some people with babies have friends and family members that are Trans and think it is ok not to hate them.

Because some parents think it is ok to raise their children to not hate gay people.

Some people with babies have friends and family members that are Trans and think it is ok not to hate them.
No. They are trying to main stream a political agenda and force acceptance of it.

The colors were once reversed...

Most parents used to dress their kids in white dresses until they were about six...

Why are they marketing Pride clothing to children?

And why are lefties so outraged that Target is getting backlash for it?

I do not know why lefties do anything, but personally I am shocked at the amount of hate in this day and age, I thought we were moving past hating those different than yourself.

Forum List

Back