Kroger to Strip Benefits of the Unvaccinated

Boy you are slow. Not sure what school you attended, but they apparently didn't teach semantics there. I proceed in everyday life as if everyone is my enemy and not. Read this sentence, then tell me what it says.

I believe people when they tell me who they are...

Oh, so you're the guy driving alone in his car wearing a mask...Got it...

So, in your mind you feel superior to everyone else do you? Well, I can only say how sad it is that you, by your own admission, go through life "as if everyone is your enemy".....

What a pathetic existence...
See ex-state senator from Washington state Doug Erickson for reference.

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK
See ex-state senator from Washington state Doug Erickson for reference.
Instead of making me do homework, about someone I don't know and couldn't care less about, why don't you use your own words and tell me?

I believe people when they tell me who they are...
That's not an answer. You definitely do not understand semantics. You are totally incapable of constructing an intelligent response. What a waste of time you are.

That's not an answer. You definitely do not understand semantics. You are totally incapable of constructing an intelligent response. What a waste of time you are.
Move on then.

Its the omicron variant which has mutated enough the point where the vaccination we got nearly a year ago no longer gives us anti-bodies which are effective against the omicron variant. A booster dose is required to bring our anti-bodies back up to sufficient levels for our immune system to fight the new variant. Our immune system slowly forgets the anti-bodies that were generated after getting vaccinated, this is why boosters are needed -> to bring our antibodies back up.

do you know about randomized double-blind trials? This is how they test something new, a drug, a vaccine, or whatever we might take. They first try it on rodents to see if its effective and safe, then they move the people if it first passes that trial, then a third phase is where they try it on 10's of thousands of people, an then if it passes those trials, the FDA will allow the general population to take it.
Just to make sure I’m clear, you are in support of continued “boosters” that were formulated for Alpha and Beta strains? Surely, you are too informed and I have it wrong, yes? They failed by targeting just part of the spike protein anyway when they should’ve gone for targeting T cells (widely studied now), not B memory cells, at least from what I’ve been reading.

Just to make sure I’m clear, you are in support of continued “boosters” that were formulated for Alpha and Beta strains? Surely, you are too informed and I have it wrong, yes? They failed by targeting just part of the spike protein anyway when they should’ve gone for targeting T cells (widely studied now), not B memory cells, at least from what I’ve been reading.
Preventing American prisoners from access to not only the real virus (no, those others are adenovirus-based vaccines), but forcing the cells to make commie Chinese virus parts to clog the plumbing. Duh

yes the vaccines were designed according to the first variant of the sars-cov2 virus. However, the spike protein of delta variant changed a little, so it is more infectious and makes the immune response developed from first vaccination last for a shorter period, requiring boosts.

As far as T-cells and B-cells, they are actually B-lymphocytes and T-lymphocytes. The were always part of our immune system, and they are both white blood cells. When a new virus is detected, these lymphocytes must be created by our immune system. The vaccine triggers this, but also the sars-cov2 virus triggers this, but the virus attacks us before the immune system can create the correct lymphocytes. So, this is the purpose of the vaccine: to trigger creation of the correct lymphocytes without the harm of the virus. Our bodies keep copies of the lymphocytes around, but that fades over time, especially when new variants are encountered.

they did a better job of explaining it:

yes the vaccines were designed according to the first variant of the sars-cov2 virus. However, the spike protein of delta variant changed a little, so it is more infectious and makes the immune response developed from first vaccination last for a shorter period, requiring boosts.

As far as T-cells and B-cells, they are actually B-lymphocytes and T-lymphocytes. The were always part of our immune system, and they are both white blood cells. When a new virus is detected, these lymphocytes must be created by our immune system. The vaccine triggers this, but also the sars-cov2 virus triggers this, but the virus attacks us before the immune system can create the correct lymphocytes. So, this is the purpose of the vaccine: to trigger creation of the correct lymphocytes without the harm of the virus. Our bodies keep copies of the lymphocytes around, but that fades over time, especially when new variants are encountered.

they did a better job of explaining it:

From my understanding, the US is no longer threatened with the Delta variant. Do you have studies supporting that premise? I am not claiming Delta is at zero within the US, but it’s now very close.

This is in the works: AAAS

From my understanding, the US is no longer threatened with the Delta variant. Do you have studies supporting that premise? I am not claiming Delta is at zero within the US, but it’s now very close.

They also, perhaps, were a bit too excited about that lipid concoction that held together the vaccine for delivery. Looks like the future holds much stronger tools for medical purposes. It will be great for those suffering from torn rotary cuffs and the like.

the data on variants is here

it varies by region of the USA

Your vaccination and mitigation denier is still dead.

And I only posted that COVID assisted his suicide.

You think that something else was posted.
Ok, and what did you hope to achieve with this?

Forum List

Back