Kroger to Strip Benefits of the Unvaccinated

The biggest argument at high government levels about knowing who is vaccinated and who is the enemy is about the symbol.

Whether the vaccinated will be wearing yellow stars on their outer clothing or merely a discreet tattoo on the LEFT wrist.

Well, tell me how you would know who is or who isn't vaccinated today? Because, without you knowing that then your declarations here are just bloviating....And if you did know, who was and who wasn't, what would you suggest for those who aren't?

Wouldn't you have to know underlying reasons for choosing not to get the vaccine?

See if you can answer this one without the name calling mmmmk?
I proceed in everyday life as if everyone is my enemy and not. Guessing who is and isn't, is a game for idiots. I proceed as a vaccinated person with a booster, that no one is vaccinated, so I still wear a mask. And by doing so, if I am a carrier, I am being responsible by trying not to get others infected, and at the same time, I am using my freedom in the right way, not the wrong way. I made the right choices by managing my own situation, and keeping myself and others as safe as I possibly can.

Me getting sick and infecting your family would be taking care of your families needs. LOL! We are in real life Idiocracy folks.
Fuck off and die troll. You wouldn’t have the balls to come near my family you illiterate fucktard. I’m not sick. Nor is any member of my family. Much to you Nazis disappointment. 13 days until you leave forever. Tick tock.....

Fuck off and die troll. You wouldn’t have the balls to come near my family you illiterate fucktard. I’m not sick. Nor is any member of my family. Much to you Nazis disappointment. 13 days until you leave forever. Tick tock.....
So, the argument busted your balls huh? It should.

We have Kroger in my area. I will let them know why I am boycotting them
Kroger employees are fully unionized. Service Employees International Union are crooks don't even let me on the property anyways. They charge heavy tips at local restaurants and bars, and if you don't have a food service license, they don't let you shop there.
It is amazing. Especially your ignorance;

Can the government legally mandate a vaccine?

Yes, they can. The government has done so since at least 1904, when the right of government to impose vaccines was established by the Supreme Court in Jacobson v. Massachusetts. In a 7-to-2 ruling, the Court said Cambridge, Massachusetts could require all adults to be vaccinated against smallpox.
It is totally unacceptable for the government to mandate any medical care or treatment or prevention for any reason.

So, the argument busted your balls huh? It should.
You busted nothing but your own ass again. You won’t come near my family without getting pummeled into oblivion so there’s that. Wanting to intentionally do these things? Your desired result would put you in jail for murder one.

You busted nothing but your own ass again. You won’t come near my family without getting pummeled into oblivion so there’s that. Wanting to intentionally do these things? Your desired result would put you in jail for murder one.
LOl! Dude, you are beyond stupid. You don't even know what my argument was about, and no one said "intentionally" but you. You invent an argument in your head, then pounce on the imaginary argument like a lunatic. You need serious mental help.

Kroger employees are fully unionized. Service Employees International Union are crooks don't even let me on the property anyways. They charge heavy tips at local restaurants and bars, and if you don't have a food service license, they don't let you shop there.

It is totally unacceptable for the government to mandate any medical care or treatment or prevention for any reason.
Not when it threatens national security.

LOl! Dude, you are beyond stupid. You don't even know what my argument was about, and no one said "intentionally" but you. You invent an argument in your head, then pounce on the imaginary argument like a lunatic. You need serious mental help.
No, your stupid ass got caught and called out and now you run like the bitch you are. You’re the one who needs help. Your cult leader is proud of you for continuing to parrot the garbage.

There is no insurance plan that charges fees to smokers or anyone else. What they do is offer a "non smoker credit" of $XX. If you smoke, you don't get the credit.
So basically a subscription plan for X number of cigarettes a month -- or pay a smoker's fee plus whatever they charge for the cigarettes over the counter.

Cigarette smoke is quite annoying if you are a non-smoker, but maybe it's time to open the window or go outside for a little breath fresh air anyways. Some of the fine Cuban cigars of course, you get a get some opium rolled up with the tobacco, or else it's marijuana rather than tobacco, but I can't really get worked up on the health effects of it beyond that.

Humans allegedly hung over smoky campfires for hundreds of thousands of years in the course of evolution -- the risk of lung cancer versus radium in the basement or stale air in the office building. People just need to be free to make their own individual decisions about what to smoke and what not to smoke.

I proceed in everyday life as if everyone is my enemy and not. Guessing who is and isn't, is a game for idiots. I proceed as a vaccinated person with a booster, that no one is vaccinated, so I still wear a mask. And by doing so, if I am a carrier, I am being responsible by trying not to get others infected, and at the same time, I am using my freedom in the right way, not the wrong way. I made the right choices by managing my own situation, and keeping myself and others as safe as I possibly can.
Oh, so you're the guy driving alone in his car wearing a mask...Got it...

So, in your mind you feel superior to everyone else do you? Well, I can only say how sad it is that you, by your own admission, go through life "as if everyone is your enemy".....

What a pathetic existence...

Oh, so you're the guy driving alone in his car wearing a mask...Got it...

So, in your mind you feel superior to everyone else do you? Well, I can only say how sad it is that you, by your own admission, go through life "as if everyone is your enemy".....

What a pathetic existence...
Boy you are slow. Not sure what school you attended, but they apparently didn't teach semantics there. I proceed in everyday life as if everyone is my enemy and not. Read this sentence, then tell me what it says.

No, your stupid ass got caught and called out and now you run like the bitch you are. You’re the one who needs help. Your cult leader is proud of you for continuing to parrot the garbage.
Seek mental help. A political forum is bad for the kind of condition you must have.

You got a two-shot vaccination and a booster shot, all in the last year or so, and you wear a mask to try and not infect others. Can you imagine yourself saying this stupid shit three years ago?

Forum List

Back