Kroger to Strip Benefits of the Unvaccinated

the data on variants is here

it varies by region of the USA
I prefer to use non-politicized sources for measures of scale- Hopkins is better than CDC with state distinctions. CDC tracking records are inaccurate.

Throughout 2020, many hospitals and nursing care facilities marked deaths WITH Covid-19 as if they were deaths FROM COVID-19. Huge distinction that blew out of proportion with the federal funding incentive. All deaths marked FROM COVID-19 were given federal monies and the nursing homes and hospitals were not slow about doing so if a patient died WITH COVID-19 but from another cause. There are many documented cases and I know of 2 personally that happened locally. One family threw a fit at the nursing home where their son who was a patient in the facility choked to death on his food in bed, but they marked his death from Covid which was false. Regardless of the family’s efforts to fight for the truth, the nursing home did not change the record to my knowledge. If you are in the medical field you likely already know about similar cases.

Last edited:
I prefer to use non-politicized sources for measures of scale- Hopkins is better than CDC with state distinctions. CDC tracking records are inaccurate.

Throughout 2020, many hospitals and nursing care facilities marking deaths WITH Covid-19 as if they were deaths FROM COVID-19. Huge distinction that blew out of proportion with the federal funding incentive. All deaths marked FROM COVID-19 were given federal monies and the nursing homes and hospitals were not slow about doing so if a patient died WITH COVID-19 but from another cause. There are many documented cases and I know of 2 personally that happened locally. One family threw a fit at the nursing home where their son who was a patient in the facility choked to death on his food in bed, but they marked his death from Covid which was false. Regardless of the families efforts to fight for the truth, the nursing home did not change the record to my knowledge. If you are in the medical field you likely already know about similar cases.
Mostly how the hoax duped the feeble frightened emoters

Mostly how the hoax duped the feeble frightened emoters
More than just emoters I’m afraid. It continues to blow me away that I hold conversations with relatively “intelligent people “who are absolutely convinced that the (fake) vaccine is in some way their savior. At work I try to stay off the topic as a rule, but it’s where I mostly encounter these acquaintances who are completely in the dark…. willingly so imo. I will never understand these dumbed down humans who appear smart in other areas!

More than just emoters I’m afraid. It continues to blow me away that I hold conversations with relatively “intelligent people “who are absolutely convinced that the vaccine is in some way their savior. At work I try to stay off the topic as a rule, but it’s where I mostly encounter these acquaintances who are completely in the dark…. willingly so imo. I will never understand these dumbed down humans who appear smart in other areas!
Faked inducement of fear is powerful
Plus the pitiful “we are all in this together” virtue signaled guilt tripped the brainwashing

Forum List

Back