KTLA: CA Dems Ready to Battle Trump Lawsuit, Calling Immigration Crackdowns ‘Inhumane’

Can someone articulate why it’s inhuman to arrest and deport people who violated our laws?

And some of these cases you were breaking up families mothers of small children forced to leave the country while dad or whoever has to stay behind with the kids.
------------------------------- yeah , and widdle babies being torn off 'mamacitas' nipple and forced to go on 'jalopenio' flavored formula and then dirty diapers to be changed and washed . Its all pretty funny Timmy !!
I want to know how much tit sucking the MS13 gangs are doing.

Can someone articulate why it’s inhuman to arrest and deport people who violated our laws?

And some of these cases you were breaking up families mothers of small children forced to leave the country while dad or whoever has to stay behind with the kids.
who cares, I don't. they have violated my country and need to get out. I give two shits how they got here.

WE are a country of borders. PERIOD until you change that, bye bye

I answered the question . I’m not saying everyone should get off Scott free . But the death penalty for every case seems a little much .

Oh, and I thought conservatives were pro family ?

------------------------------- yeah , and widdle babies being torn off 'mamacitas' nipple and forced to go on 'jalopenio' flavored formula and then dirty diapers to be changed and washed . Its all pretty funny Timmy !!

Washed?
Shit no they leave em lying wherever they drop em.
upload_2018-3-8_16-39-53.png

who cares, I don't. they have violated my country and need to get out. I give two shits how they got here.

I answered the question . I’m not saying everyone should get off Scott free . But the death penalty for every case seems a little much .

pro citizen family you bet. I would just like for once see one of you admit that we have borders. just once. you all hate our country. by the way, there is no country without borders. if you like mexico that much, perhaps you should move there. you could help watch the kids.

Washed?
View attachment 181303
ever see the places these illegals come from? they have no concept of hygiene.

Washed?
View attachment 181303
--------------------------------------------------------------- yeah , disposable diapers , i forgot , about disposable diapers HWEGo .

Are you seriously suggesting that if you are for enforcing the law you are anti family if the law causes the family to live in different locations?

So we shouldn’t arrest murders if they are married with children because putting them in jail would break up the family?

Are you serious?

Washed?
View attachment 181303
i'd just like to know if they left because of the squaller, why they want to make my country squaller after they get here.

Are you seriously suggesting that if you are for enforcing the law you are anti family if the law causes the family to live in different locations?

So we shouldn’t arrest murders if they are married with children because putting them in jail would break up the family?

Are you serious?
sure he is.

Washed?
View attachment 181303

Before they cracked down on em the beaners used to leave em lying everywhere on the Texas city dike.
Everywhere the beaners fished they'd leave a pile of trash on the ground.

Yet a other win is scored.

That means more butthurt, more tears, and more Trump's salt factory profits.

Can't wait...

If an American man commits a prison worthy crime and is sent away for life, would you be just as concerned about separating his family from him?

Washed?
View attachment 181303

Illegals are from every country. You racist turds can’t fathom that .

If an American man commits a prison worthy crime and is sent away for life, would you be just as concerned about separating his family from him?

Being undocumented is not prison worthy . Many of them haven’t even committed a crime.

Washed?
View attachment 181303

Illegals are from every country. You racist turds can’t fathom that .

Mexicans and S. Americans are the most egregious offenders you dumbfuck!
Deport em all!!!

"California Democrats Ready to Battle Trump Administration Lawsuit, Calling Immigration Crackdowns ‘Inhumane’"

Notorious Aztlan Racist Ca. State Senator Kevin de Leon doesn’t accept that America is a sovereign country with the right to control its border crossings and to control its immigration.
A country without borders will cease to exist.
The Democrats are dangerous radical racist crackpots.
The ugly truth is that Democrats are using illegal aliens to cancel-out the votes of American citizens.
The Dems are violating the Voting Rights of millions of Americans.
Democrats are bad for America.

California Democrats Ready to Battle Trump Administration Lawsuit, Calling Immigration Crackdowns ‘Inhumane’
View attachment 181256
We need to treat people that come here illegally from mexico the same way mexico treats people from the US that enter mexico illegally. Remember the guy that got in the wrong line at the border and spent month im a mexican prison starved abd beaten. Treat illegals here the same as mexico. Works for me. Put Ray Apario in charge.

Who in the world is that?

Forum List

Back