Kyiv pulls down Soviet-era monument symbolising Russian-Ukrainian friendship

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016

You might have seen this story on your TV news today. The reason I have stuck it in this forum is I wanted to illustrate how important these symbols are.

this statue has been up in Kyiv for years. The sculptor was there today to watch it being torn down and he was cheering. i hope that it is melted down to make bullets to kill the russian savages.

A statue of a slaver is just as toxic and just as hurtful.We need to consider the feelings of all our citizens.

You might have seen this story on your TV news today. The reason I have stuck it in this forum is I wanted to illustrate how important these symbols are.

this statue has been up in Kyiv for years. The sculptor was there today to watch it being torn down and he was cheering. i hope that it is melted down to make bullets to kill the russian savages.

A statue of a slaver is just as toxic and just as hurtful.We need to consider the feelings of all our citizens.

Regardless of what libs think, its not a good idea not to seek peace with your neighbors on a national level.

The worm may turn against Ukraine- maybe not this year, but somewhere down the line. And having a friendly nation on the border is better than one which bear a grudge.

Regardless of what libs think, its not a good idea not to seek peace with your neighbors on a national level.

The worm may turn against Ukraine- maybe not this year, but somewhere down the line. And having a friendly nation on the border is better than one which bear a grudge.
Ukraine is not being given any option to find peace.

Forum List

Back