Kyle Rittenhouse FLEES from a group of students w/dog in tow after being asked a few questions

The fuck he didnā€™t. OfThe two people he killed , one was ā€œarmedā€ with a skateboard. The other completely unarmed.

And as we were told concerning the attack on the Capitol, if you donā€™t have a gun youā€™re not armed.
We were not told that in the attack on the capitol

He shot one unarmed man not two. The unarmed man was in fact attacking and attempting to take away his rifle which is a lethal threat,

The other two were armed

My statement is accurate and correct yours is stupid and uninformed,as usual

Nope, those were sunglasses.
It was a knife and he admitted it

it is on video

You are a proven fuckin liar

Notice i said "CONSERVATIVES"

Ida B. Wells was not conservative...She was also not a "Republican" - funny how you didn't know that the only time she ran for office, she ran as an Independent.

I especially liked her work on anti-lynching and documenting how institutionally racist this country was her whole life - (you know, the shit you right-wingers deny this country ever was).

I especially liked her journalism work on the insurrections across the south, like in Tennessee and North Carolina; where her good friends were murdered for having the audacity to own a grocery store that took business away from white grocery store owners...or how a black owned newspaper was burned down in North Carolina because it promoted voting. In North Carolina, they overthrew the Democratically elected government.

View attachment 920769

They claimed the election was "rigged" because too many black people voted, they claimed they were "losing their way of life" and were being "replaced" because the black population in Wilmington was about half the total population. You know, just like how conservatives today, whine about being replaced. So yes, Ida B. Wells FOUGHT AGAINST CONSERVATIVES, while your self hating buckdancing ass keep thinking those conservatives will pat you on the head like a pet while you parrot their bullshit.
Sure she was, a Conservative is simply someone that adheres and believes in our founding documents, and constitutional principals

Civil rights for all Americans is a Conservative cause and has been

Democrats often call themselves different names, but they are always and only about oppression and control

We were not told that in the attack on the capitol

He shot one unarmed man not two. The unarmed man was in fact attacking and attempting to take away his rifle which is a lethal threat,

The other two were armed

My statement is accurate and correct yours is stupid and uninformed,as usual
You fuckers have repeatedly said that no one was armed on Jan 6 in the attack on the Capitol.

Hundreds were armed with much more serious weapons than skateboards

Try for consistency

You fuckers have repeatedly said that no one was armed on Jan 6 in the attack on the Capitol.

Hundreds were armed with much more serious weapons than skateboards

Try for consistency

BULLSHIT
I have never said that you lying windbag and neitehr has anyone else who is of any significance

You are a ridiculously stupid person who makes up crap as you go just like the menal midget JoeB

BULLSHIT
I have never said that you lying windbag and neitehr has anyone else who is of any significance

You are a ridiculously stupid person who makes up crap as you go just like the menal midget JoeB
Lol. You never said that?

Well it was said literally hundreds of times by your buddies ON THIS VERY SITE

and never pushed back once

Lol. You never said that?

Well it was said literally hundreds of times by your buddies ON THIS VERY SITE

and never pushed back once
Backpedaling and waffling I see

I have no buddies here

I just did push back against your made up crap

I pushed back with facts

Backpedaling and waffling I see

I have no buddies here

I just did push back against your made up crap

I pushed back with facts
Really?

Fine. Quote a post where you pushed back against the claim that the Jan 6 Insurrectionists were not armed

Weā€™ll wait

Last edited:
Really?

Fine. Quote a post where you pushed back against the claim that the Jan 6 Insurrectionists were armed

Weā€™ll wait
I said I pushed back against YOUR made up crap.

Not others

I have been correcting your hullshit with afcts sicne you ooozed into this thread

I said I pushed back against YOUR made up crap.

Not others

I have been correcting your hullshit with afcts sicne you ooozed into this thread
So you never said shit when your fellow Trumpers claimed that theJan 6 Insurrectionists were not armed.

Got it.

So you never said shit when your fellow Trumpers claimed that theJan 6 Insurrectionists were not armed.

Got it.
I have no such fellows DUMBASS

I am nor a trumper

YOU ARE

You have to drag him into every thread and debate

He lives rent free in your head and you ADORE the man

I do not give a fuck about him which is why you never see me on any of the thousands of thread about him

• Kyle Rittenhouse got a hostile welcome when he tried to give a speech
  • Abandoned the event and fled campus pursued by an angry crowd

Kyle Rittenhouse was driven off stage by Black Lives Matter protesters last night during a planned speech.

The 21-year-old, who was acquitted of murder for shooting dead two people at a BLM rally in Kenosha, Wisconsin, in 2020, was addressing students at the University of Memphis.

The speech was a stop on his tour for conservative group Turning Point USA, focusing on the Second Amendment, and 'the lies of Black Lives Matter'.

More here: Kyle Rittenhouse is chased off stage and heckled by BLM protesters

Why does he have a support dog?

Yall just hate him because he killed a woman abuser and a pedophile.
You freaks dont fool anyone. You know GD well he was defending himself from your fellow freaks.

They were all under curfew. In my world when there's a curfew you get off the streets. I didn't raise stupid children.

Rittenhouse has a vigilante fantasy just like George Zimmerman.. perfect Trumpies.

They were all under curfew. In my world when there's a curfew you get off the streets. I didn't raise stupid children.

Rittenhouse has a vigilante fantasy just like George Zimmerman.. perfect Trumpies.
Rittenhouse/Kanye 2040!

Since when do vigilantes only shoot in self defense?

And you didn't go to school. Whats the educational basis for Rittenhouse being there?

Again, why? We had speakers to debating economics, or this new NAFTA thing, or the impact of the fall of the Warsaw Pact on employment rights. This is not that.

Rittenhouse dropped out of highschool.

Forum List

Back