Kyle Rittenhouse FLEES from a group of students w/dog in tow after being asked a few questions

To be fair, they were getting very agitated and hostile, and we’ve seen black mobs attack whites before. Seemed like a smart move rather than remain in the room with them.

Despite his reported net worth, Kyle's lawyer said in November 2023 that he is now broke. Times Now reported that Mark Richards, his lawyer, said: 'He is working; he is trying to support himself. Everyone thinks that Kyle got so much money from this. Whatever money he did get is gone.' Read more: Unveiling Kyle Rittenhouse's net worth today: How rich is he?

There is a difference between defending and attacking.

People have a right to defend their property and lives from those who only want to kill, steal, and destroy.

You should learn the difference.

The boy had no property in Kenosha.

He was breaking curfew.

He's now flat broke.

Despite his reported net worth, Kyle's lawyer said in November 2023 that he is now broke. Times Now reported that Mark Richards, his lawyer, said: 'He is working; he is trying to support himself. Everyone thinks that Kyle got so much money from this. Whatever money he did get is gone.' Read more: Unveiling Kyle Rittenhouse's net worth today: How rich is he?

Listen, pussy, you can't make a rational argument for objective morality so at some point your bitch ass is going to have to come to accept that people feel differently than you and accept that we're going to have to fight it out.

Now your being an internet tough guy, but actually NO thats not what we want to do dummy. I want BLM protestors to be able to hold rallies unharrassed, have speakers and hopefull even hear what others have to say.. thats America. It would be completely wrong otherwise.... just because I might FEEL different then some BLM speaker,, it doesnt give me any right to shout him down... or have some action group go out and buy up tickets so they can be there for the sole reason to harass, or confront people who showed up.
Thats not really what we want for America, today but we have seen the LEFT tick up social unrest when congress members supported rioting, looting and burning buildings by calling it justified unrest back in 2021.... they made you think that shit is normal.
They also ticked it up the moment TRump became president, with their lies.
If you seriously want to fight, create unrest in the streets at this point of our history, then your a fucking idiot and a loser. If you think that dissolving whats left of our society is a good thing, you deserve to live in a place like Somalia or Haiti.

Now your being an internet tough guy, but actually NO thats not what we want to do dummy. I want BLM protestors to be able to hold rallies unharrassed, have speakers and hopefull even hear what others have to say.. thats America. It would be completely wrong otherwise.... just because I might FEEL different then some BLM speaker,, it doesnt give me any right to shout him down... or have some action group go out and buy up tickets so they can be there for the sole reason to harass, or confront people who showed up.
Thats not really what we want for America, today but we have seen the LEFT tick up social unrest when congress members supported rioting, looting and burning buildings by calling it justified unrest back in 2021.... they made you think that shit is normal.
They also ticked it up the moment TRump became president, with their lies.
If you seriously want to fight, create unrest in the streets at this point of our history, then your a fucking idiot and a loser. If you think that dissolving whats left of our society is a good thing, you deserve to live in a place like Somalia or Haiti.

They arrested and prosecuted looters, arsonists and violent protestors during the BLM protests. Remember?

Kyle shot at neo-marxist democrats that were attacking him and hit a pedophile, a wife-beater and a career criminal illegally carrying a firearm.

My God, what are the odds of hitting that trifecta?? :laughing0301:

The court system supports him, America supports him.... only shit-eating rodents side with the lowlife filth that was taken out.

anthony huber.jpg

Kyle shot at neo-marxist democrats that were attacking him and hit a pedophile, a wife-beater and a career criminal illegally carrying a firearm.

My God, what are the odds of hitting that trifecta??
Actually, pretty good. One in three Americans has a police record.

So Rosenbaum was a real criminal. He molested kids. He also suffered from a wide array of mental illnesses, which is why he was living on the street.

Huber, on the other hand, just got into fights with his girlfriend. Never understood why women want relationships with bad men, but they do. Same with Grosskuertz. He got an OWI (the Wisconsin version of a DUI).

Which is irreevant,

The curfew was worthless and meaningless as the police did not even try to enforce it

So much for Kenosha. Most of the protesters went home before dark for 3 days.

My kids are too smart to break a curfew. Are you an anarchist or just senile.

I still feel kind-of bad for the kid.

White wing freaks have been pumping his 'nads for a few years. He is probably delusional, insomuch as his self image.

But in the end, he's just the scared little halfwit who cosplayed himself into his fantasy, thanks to the unethical and immoral adults around him.

Forum List

Back