Kyle Rittenhouse sued by estate of Joseph Rosenbaum

Because Kyle had never known life outside his mom's house....he was a child.

He bought the gun because he thought it looked cool, as if it was a pair of Air Jordans...
I keep telling people that those foil helmets they order from the back pages of their comic books don't really give them mind-reading powers, but here we are...

I didn't spend a dozen years training to kick anyone's ass, but my own.
If you get any decent training, you would have been trained to AVOID fights, not prance around looking for an opportunity to attack an armed person who was running away from you.

True you did not

You trained to flip burgers and nothing else

I had to retire after I blew out my knee, but I still play golf every sunday with the Grand Master, his brother (a master) and my Grand Master's 17 year old daughter (4th Dan)....it's about 22 degrees of black belt on the tee, 0 excess fat IN THE AGGREGATE.

If you get any decent training, you would have been trained to AVOID fights, not prance around looking for an opportunity to attack an armed person who was running away from you.
Pretty much..

But I also trained so I wouldn't have to be anyone's victim.

I had to retire after I blew out my knee, but I still play golf every sunday with the Grand Master, his brother (a master) and my Grand Master's 17 year old daughter (4th Dan)....it's about 22 degrees of black belt on the tee, 0 excess fat IN THE AGGREGATE.
You are as fat mcsloppy loser who never played sports

Are you catching on that such idiotic claims as yours on the internet are bullshit compensation for inadequacies?

Pretty much..

But I also trained so I wouldn't have to be anyone's victim.
You're generally not a victim of someone who is running away from you. Running after an armed person who is fleeing the scene is remarkably stupid and displays an intent to do harm, don't you think? Yet, you reserve your venom ONLY for the guy who was running away and posed no threat, not for the ones pursuing and attacking him. Why is that?

Already proven that you are a liar

the INSTANT anyone begins to brag about how great they are on line it is FACT that they are lying
I don't train now to fight either...

I do so to ski....

Here

image-asset.jpeg

Because Kyle had never known life outside his mom's house....

How do you know this?
he was a child.

Not quite. He was of driving age.
He bought the gun because he thought it looked cool, as if it was a pair of Air Jordans...
To begin with, you don't know this. Secondly, it is irrelevant to what actually brought about the shooting.

You contradicted yourself by criticizing Rittenhouse for possessing a firearm during the riot and when it's pointed out that Grosskreutz possessed a firearm at the riot, you move the goalpost and criticize him for shooting it (in self defense).

So which is it, do you have a problem with people carrying firearms at a riot or shooting to defend themselves at a riot? If it's the latter, I don't understand your logic. If it's the former then Grosskreutz deserves just as much of your criticism.

How do you know this?

Not quite. He was of driving age.

To begin with, you don't know this. Secondly, it is irrelevant to what actually brought about the shooting.

You contradicted yourself by criticizing Rittenhouse for possessing a firearm during the riot and when it's pointed out that Grosskreutz possessed a firearm at the riot, you move the goalpost and criticize him for shooting it (in self defense).

So which is it, do you have a problem with people carrying firearms at a riot or shooting to defend themselves at a riot? If it's the latter, I don't understand your logic. If it's the former then Grosskreutz deserves just as much of your criticism.
To begin with, you don't know this.

Rittenhouse then agreed with the prosecutor that he had not purchased the weapon to hunt, or for home protection, again saying he, "thought it looked cool if that's a reason."

November 10, 2021 Kyle Rittenhouse trial and testimony https://www.cnn.com/us/live-news/kyle-rittenhouse-trial-11-10-21/index.html?deeplinkinfo=UniversalLink&adobe_mc=TS%3D1693928354%7CMCMID%3D42230115639647084245050871605998114198%7CMCORGID%3D7FF852E2556756057F000101%40AdobeOrg&iid=cnn-mobile-app

Forum List

Back