🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

LA times ignores its own poll showing blacks surging for Trump

African American supporters of Hillary Clinton reject Donald Trump's efforts to court black voters
African American supporters of Hillary Clinton reject Donald Trump's efforts to court black voters

It's just hilarious reading the DESPERATION of Trump supporters to find black votes anywhere they can .. even if they're imaginary.

Trump Is In Fourth Place Among Black Voters

Civil rights icon John Lewis says Donald Trump will motivate black voters -- to vote for Hillary Clinton
Civil rights icon John Lewis says Donald Trump will motivate black voters -- to vote for Hillary Clinton

Hilarious :lol:
Imagine that! Hillary slaves don't like Trump! I am shocked! Fact is 14% is all he needs to win!

And you wonder why calling Black people slaves doesn't get you more votes... Complete mystery...

It's just hilarious reading the DESPERATION of Trump supporters to find black votes anywhere they can .. even if they're imaginary.

Hilarious :lol:
Imagine that! Hillary slaves don't like Trump! I am shocked! Fact is 14% is all he needs to win!

And you wonder why calling Black people slaves doesn't get you more votes... Complete mystery...
I'm not running for office idiot

LA Times ignores own poll showing surge for Trump among black voters after Milwaukee speech - NetRight Daily
Course they did they don't want it to happen just like every other newspaper and mainstream media outlet doesn't
If Trump's outreach to black voters is successful, then it will show up in the polls, and I expect he will have some success in this effort if he stays with it and emphasizes his plans to help poor black people with education and employment and the fact that Hillary has no plans to help black Americans in any way.

LA Times ignores own poll showing surge for Trump among black voters after Milwaukee speech - NetRight Daily
Course they did they don't want it to happen just like every other newspaper and mainstream media outlet doesn't
If Trump's outreach to black voters is successful, then it will show up in the polls, and I expect he will have some success in this effort if he stays with it and emphasizes his plans to help poor black people with education and employment and the fact that Hillary has no plans to help black Americans in any way.
That was in a poll and today I saw one from Florida with Trump up by 2 and 20% of blacks supporting him

The problem is that his statement "Make America Great again" by parameter make Black regress

Blacks have closed the gap in pay over years...

Still sticking with the same bullshit story

Donald Trump has a point. When he asks black voters what the hell they have to lose, he misses nuances and conflates things that shouldn’t be conflated. But he has a point.

And we are the living proof of his point here in Dallas. Last week the three African-American members of the Dallas school board killed a program aimed at saving the lives of poor black inner-city kids in Dallas. Their votes against a tax hike aimed at enriching inner-city schools were perfectly in line with local and national Democratic Party postures that oppose school reform as a threat to teacher tenure.

Call it the “Teachers’ Jobs Matter” movement. When Trump Asks Black People What They've Got to Lose, He Has a Point

his plans to help poor black people with education and employment
They don't want education and employment, they want welfare, and Hillary is offering it. That's why they support her overwhelmingly.

The problem is that his statement "Make America Great again" by parameter make Black regress

Blacks have closed the gap in pay over years...

Still sticking with the same bullshit story
It is precisely this casual indifference to the problems of poor black people by Hillary and her supporters that has led both The Nation and the Huffington Post to argue Hillary doesn't deserve the votes of black people.

Why Hillary Clinton Doesn’t Deserve the Black Vote

How Can Black People Trust Hillary Clinton After the 2008 Campaign?

Forum List

Back