Labor Fighting Back

You Republican cowards. You must not want America to be the leader of the free world anymore.

And anyways, you'd have a completely different opinion if Trump was president.

I'm going to look to see if you ever said we should not have invaded Iraq. Did you also admit bush lied us in? Trump did. Probably why you voted for him huh?
Answer the question. Again: how many of YOUR children are YOU willing to get killed for the Ukraine? Stop tap-dancing, stop deflecting.

I did a search and you never said we should have never invaded Iraq. Not pre Trump. Not during the Obama era or Bush era. You never said that. Fucking liar.
Uhh...probably because the invasion started nine years before I registered here. You stupid, boy?

Never voted for Bush.

You make a good point. Consider how things in America are done now. Where 95% of the top managers at every company are white males. And USMB Republicans are telling us it's all white men because we are the best.

Now you admit that most of those white men who went to the Ivy league schools who then rose up to become the CEO's of our Fortune 500 companies come from rich families. That's how it usually works. It's not what you know it's who you know. And there is a good old boys network.

I find it hard to believe that diversifying will result in lower corporate profits. I refuse to believe in a country as diverse as ours that we are better off letting white men control 95% of our corporations.

And USMB white men think they benefit from this good old boys thing but they don't because they weren't born into rich families.

I know rich kids. My nephews are rich but not compared to some of their classmates. Those kids are going off to Harvard, Yale, Duke, University of Michigan and they will be put on a fast track to upper management. Sure a nobody can become a CEO of a fortune 500 company too but look where most of them went to school.

Harvard is just one example

Harvard University boasts the most alumni who are now a Fortune 500 CEO, with 41 having attended Harvard for their undergraduate or graduate degrees. Thirty-five of the CEOs earned a graduate degree at Harvard University and 9 of the CEOs went there for their undergrad, some of which attended Harvard for both.

Harvard diversity statistics shows that there are 39.7 percent white students enrolled at Harvard University, 13.7 percent Asian students, 9.46 percent Hispanic or Latino students, 6.56 percent Black or African American students

And Republicans want to make it whiter.
A Country Where Success Is Based on Birth and Not Worth Is Clutching a Death Rattle

You're under the Preppies' spell if you associate Birth-Class Supremacy with White Supremacy. The richkids themselves believe that their Daddy's Money entitles them to the attitude that they have evolved into a separate and superior race (Social Darwinism).

So real Whites should expel them, just like we have expelled their Leftist classmates. Believing that one ideology or the other is "richkids on our side" is the road back to serfdom.

A Country Where Success Is Based on Birth and Not Worth Is Clutching a Death Rattle

You're under the Preppies' spell if you associate Birth-Class Supremacy with White Supremacy. The richkids themselves believe that their Daddy's Money entitles them to the attitude that they have evolved into a separate and superior race (Social Darwinism).

So real Whites should expel them, just like we have expelled their Leftist classmates. Believing that one ideology or the other is "richkids on our side" is the road back to serfdom.
Oh we are already there. Look at how much the gap between the rich and poor has gotten since reagan.

Look at how much worse the middle class is doing today compared to the baby boomers who had cheap college, unions and pensions and social security and medicare. Good time to be an American.

Look how unaffordable college is for all of us but my nephews had college paid for long before they turned 18. One's even going to go to law school. No debt. Daddy paid. And he will be a titan of industry. He will do free interns because he can afford to and make great connections. I couldn't intern. When I went to work it had to pay something.

What percent of Americans can't come up with $400 in an emergency? 37%?

What percent of Americans make over $100K? 18%?

Most of the people you know who you think are middle class, are probably really lower middle now. They have a cell phone and nice shoes so they seem middle class but they aren't really. Probably saving nothing for retirement. That's not middle class.

Look how unaffordable college is for all of us but my nephews had college paid for long before they turned 18. One's even going to go to law school. No debt. Daddy paid. And he will be a titan of industry. He will do free interns because he can afford to and make great connections. I couldn't intern. When I went to work it had to pay something.
Networking Is Not Working

The interns who make the best connections have to pay the firms that hire them. They are advised to get the money for that out of their trust funds.

Cheap or even free tuition is no bargain. The student has to give up the income that he would have gotten from a full-time job. So this obsolete educational system amounts to buying a job, which more and more means having your Daddy buy it for you. If the truth could be told, that puts inferior people in superior positions. Everyone else has to suffer from the privileged incompetence at the top.

FyQPcF2XsAAhBtb

Forum List

Back