Lack of DNC bookings disappointing Chicago’s hospitality industry...Could it be Kamala is not all that???

Freedomisneverfree

Diamond Member
Jul 28, 2021
As Chicago gears up for the Democratic National Convention starting Aug. 19, the city’s hotels and restaurants are confronting a lower-than-expected surge in hotel demand. :)
Could it be Kamala is not all that and a bag of chips?

Hotel bookings have been lackluster leading up to the four-day DNC, with availability ranging between 63 percent and 70 percent at the start of the month, well below prior-year figures and markedly lower than the 90 percent occupancy rates seen in August 2019, Crain’s reported, citing data from CoStar Group.

“I wish that I could say to you, ‘We are booked solid and we are jam-packed.’ I wish,” said Michelle Durpetti, the owner of Gene & Georgetti’s, a steakhouse in River North.

Convention organizers inked contracts with 40 hotels for a block of about 15,000 rooms, or close to 30 percent of all hotel inventory in the central business district, the outlet reported.

The DNC will buy-up all the rooms and take care of that.....They have plenty of grift money.
They will buy all the rooms just to make it look FULL! They are so pathetic!

Good Thing Trump does not need Megan Thee Stallion, Free Pizza, free this and free that..

.Democrats Home of the FREE! :stir:

As Chicago gears up for the Democratic National Convention starting Aug. 19, the city’s hotels and restaurants are confronting a lower-than-expected surge in hotel demand. :)

Hotel bookings have been lackluster leading up to the four-day DNC, with availability ranging between 63 percent and 70 percent at the start of the month, well below prior-year figures and markedly lower than the 90 percent occupancy rates seen in August 2019, Crain’s reported, citing data from CoStar Group.

“I wish that I could say to you, ‘We are booked solid and we are jam-packed.’ I wish,” said Michelle Durpetti, the owner of Gene & Georgetti’s, a steakhouse in River North.

Convention organizers inked contracts with 40 hotels for a block of about 15,000 rooms, or close to 30 percent of all hotel inventory in the central business district, the outlet reported.

It's probably more due the fear of the riots planned by the Hamas wing of their party.

There's absolutely no reason to go to this convention, the nomination has already been given to Kamala after a virtual vote count. Delegates will have nothing to do but listen to dumb boring speeches and dodging bottles and rocks thrown by Hamas protesters.

1723838135772.png

Any number of Dems are not attending.

In Chicago like a lot of liberal jurisdictions, people can just camp out on the sidewalks and in the parks. Why rent an expensive hotel room? The Party doesn't pay for these rooms, that's done by the individual conventioneers.

Hopefully, Antifa and BLM organizers can pick up the slack and fill the rooms with rioters that will be coming in.

They had to vacate all the Illegals to make room for democrats

In Chicago like a lot of liberal jurisdictions, people can just camp out on the sidewalks and in the parks. Why rent an expensive hotel room? The Party doesn't pay for these rooms, that's done by the individual conventioneers.

Hopefully, Antifa and BLM organizers can pick up the slack and fill the rooms with rioters that will be coming in.

This might be fun to watch when they disrupt everything :)

Watch what happens next week Freedumb.

Chicago is already a cesspool of pointless violence. Why do the DEMS want to add to it with their violent convention?

They have MAGA country gangs running around in the middle of the night harassing the African American She-Male community, from my understanding.

Forum List

Back