Lake Files an Appeal

Lastamender

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2011
She will not give up. She should not give up. She has some surprises left in her.

"We have this fraud named Katie Hobbs sitting in the governor's office," Lake continued. "Anything they (the state legislature) push on election reform, she vetoes. So I believe my case is the only way to truly get reform and we're going to continue to push it. I have great faith in this case, and we may actually expand things a bit. I will just kind of leave it at that, and I won't reveal our full strategy."

She's the gift that keeps on giving. By being such a delusional sore-loser, she keeps sending more and more votes to Democrats.
411.jpeg

So Manonthesstreet, do you orally service RussoNazis for money, or do you do it out of ideological devotion to fascism?

And has your Russian propaganda ever worked on anyone who isn't a fascisttonguebather?

Seriously, learn to lie better. You're not even trying, and your masters will be so disappointed.

So Manonthesstreet, do you orally service RussoNazis for money, or do you do it out of ideological devotion to fascism?

And has your Russian propaganda ever worked on anyone who isn't a fascisttonguebather?

Seriously, learn to lie better. You're not even trying, and your masters will be so disappointed.
You guys cant make up your mind which side your on......Hilly and O sucked up to Putin big time but Ukraine must pay better so ya switched paymasters....None of this was policy driven and none of it was done in US national interest. You can shut up now

She will not give up. She should not give up. She has some surprises left in her.

"We have this fraud named Katie Hobbs sitting in the governor's office," Lake continued. "Anything they (the state legislature) push on election reform, she vetoes. So I believe my case is the only way to truly get reform and we're going to continue to push it. I have great faith in this case, and we may actually expand things a bit. I will just kind of leave it at that, and I won't reveal our full strategy."
More of this shit.
Unknown-1.jpeg

I just want to know when is Kari finally going to win...I mean.....I like her a lot but

I'm getting a bit tired of :blahblah:

Will we ever see any results on your favor Kari? or is it all going to be :blahblah:

:dunno:

who?

What she does have is long on dollars and short on sense.

Forum List

Back