Lake Files an Appeal

She easily won it. But corrupt Maricopa stole it and handed it to Hobbs.

The GOP won the state legislature. How did that happen? Because Maricopa cheated with extra fake mail in ballots for Katie Slobbs.
No she did not....she's just another loser Republican who plays the victim and you slurp it up because you identify easily with losing and victimhood.

First you say it's an appeal, which would be the existing case she lost.

Now you say "this is a separate case", but if it's a separate case it would be a new filing and not an appeal.

So which is it? The link in the OP's article is a notice of appeal, therefore it wouldn't be a new case.

WW
Big deal. It is a continuing fight to prove the obvious fraud,

What about this?

and this?

and this?

and this?

What about it? Will any of it stop Lake from proving fraud? You have no idea, do you?

You are the one claiming they are not.

Yep, I am. Thus there is no action requited on my part since they have all been certified already.

If I believed what you claim to I would not be sitting around whining about it on the internet.

Yep, I am. Thus there is no action requited on my part since they have all been certified already.

If I believed what you claim to I would not be sitting around whining about it on the internet.
Certified by an illegitimate Congress. Voting not to investigate the election was no less than treason.

Certified by an illegitimate Congress. Voting not to investigate the election was no less than treason.

And yet you cannot even find it in you to send money to help the cause or do anything other than whine about it on forum with 80% of the people agreeing with you.

And yet you cannot even find it in you to send money to help the cause or do anything other than whine about it on forum with 80% of the people agreeing with you.
What I do is my business. Who agrees me is their business. So, where does that leave you?

What I do is my business. Who agrees me is their business. So, where does that leave you?

Laughing my ass off at you. You are either lying about what you believe or the biggest coward in the nation.

Either way, I get to mock you over it!

First you say it's an appeal, which would be the existing case she lost.

Now you say "this is a separate case", but if it's a separate case it would be a new filing and not an appeal.

So which is it? The link in the OP's article is a notice of appeal, therefore it wouldn't be a new case.

WW
Karen Lake is so speshial, and her evidunce consists, as usual, entirely of BOMBSHELLS. Naturally she is allowed to go directly to Appeal.

She will not give up. She should not give up. She has some surprises left in her.

"We have this fraud named Katie Hobbs sitting in the governor's office," Lake continued. "Anything they (the state legislature) push on election reform, she vetoes. So I believe my case is the only way to truly get reform and we're going to continue to push it. I have great faith in this case, and we may actually expand things a bit. I will just kind of leave it at that, and I won't reveal our full strategy."

She must be looking for more gullible dupes like yourself to send her money

Laughing my ass off at you. You are either lying about what you believe or the biggest coward in the nation.

Either way, I get to mock you over it!
Whatever makes you happy. I really do not give a shit about what you say or think. Haven't I made that clear enough for you?

Forum List

Back