Lake Files an Appeal

She will not give up. She should not give up. She has some surprises left in her.

"We have this fraud named Katie Hobbs sitting in the governor's office," Lake continued. "Anything they (the state legislature) push on election reform, she vetoes. So I believe my case is the only way to truly get reform and we're going to continue to push it. I have great faith in this case, and we may actually expand things a bit. I will just kind of leave it at that, and I won't reveal our full strategy."

How's the appeal coming along?

She will not give up. She should not give up. She has some surprises left in her.

"We have this fraud named Katie Hobbs sitting in the governor's office," Lake continued. "Anything they (the state legislature) push on election reform, she vetoes. So I believe my case is the only way to truly get reform and we're going to continue to push it. I have great faith in this case, and we may actually expand things a bit. I will just kind of leave it at that, and I won't reveal our full strategy."

How's Karen Lake's appeal coming along? Is it as explosive as your sexual abuser's cases?

How's Karen Lake's appeal coming along? Is it as explosive as your sexual abuser's cases?
Here is some news. Seems Lake's attorneys can prove malware was installed that caused the rejection of about 200,000 votes.

Forum List

Back