Lake Files an Appeal

Disgusting creatures above, the ones continually covering for Criminal Election Fraud in the tens of millions of ballots in 2020 (including Maricopa).
They deserve whatever that Bad Karma brings to them in ................all in due time. God is watching them all.

You saying it with no proof is as worthless as you saying the election was stolen with no proof. Just more empty claims from a conspiracy nut who believes his delusions over reality. :cuckoo:

1000s of whistleblowers in 5-6 states reported massive amounts of abnormalities 2020, 2022. Filthy dirty political hacks and corrupt courts will not allow any look into it.

pound sand you sack of human wastes.

Disgusting creatures above, the ones continually covering for Criminal Election Fraud in the tens of millions of ballots in 2020 (including Maricopa).
They deserve whatever that Bad Karma brings to them in ................all in due time. God is watching them all.

200w.gif

You saying it with no proof is as worthless as you saying the election was stolen with no proof. Just more empty claims from a conspiracy nut who believes his delusions over reality. :cuckoo:
Why did 3 states try to decertify the election? Was that because there was no evidence?

1000s of whistleblowers in 5-6 states reported massive amounts of abnormalities 2020, 2022. Filthy dirty political hacks and corrupt courts will not allow any look into it.

pound sand you sack of human wastes.

LOLOL

You mean whistleblowers like this wackadoo...?

201203200118-melissa-carone-rudy-giuliani-witness-michigan-ebof-vpx-00000000-super-169.jpg

... yeah, that's Rudy Giuliani, a corrupt lawyer for Trump, trying to shut his own witness up because she was going off the rails.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Why did 3 states try to decertify the election? Was that because there was no evidence?

They didn't. No state did. No state could because no state had laws on the books to decertify a certified election. That's just you following your delusions again because reality is just too hard for you to deal with.

They didn't. No state did. No state could because no state had laws on the books to decertify a certified election. That's just you following your delusions again because reality is just too hard for you to deal with.
Does that make a difference? They still tried. They did not do that with no evidence. You lose.

There are many laws that hinder or prevent fair elections from taking place. All passed during the Covid scam.

Does that make a difference? They still tried. They did not do that with no evidence. You lose.

There are many laws that hinder or prevent fair elections from taking place. All passed during the Covid scam.

Nope, they didn't try. Some Republicans whined about it but no action was actually taken since no state could legally retract electors who voted on December 14th, the safe harbor deadline.

She will not give up. She should not give up. She has some surprises left in her.

"We have this fraud named Katie Hobbs sitting in the governor's office," Lake continued. "Anything they (the state legislature) push on election reform, she vetoes. So I believe my case is the only way to truly get reform and we're going to continue to push it. I have great faith in this case, and we may actually expand things a bit. I will just kind of leave it at that, and I won't reveal our full strategy."

Any update on "Vacuum cleaner" Lake's appeal?

Forum List

Back