🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Lame Ducks: President Biden and Mr. Trump If Elected. How Well Do Lame Duck Terms Perform

Procrustes Stretched

Dante's Manifesto
Dec 1, 2008
This is a big question that gets to the heart of what people's expectations are and the realities often ignored during campaigns. Both if elected will become Lame Ducks. Both President Biden and Mr. Trump If Elected will not have the power of first termers.

But...

My bet is that most of what people on either side believes will transpire, people are unaware of how fate will play out.

This is a big question that gets to the heart of what people's expectations are and the realities often ignored during campaigns. Both if elected will become Lame Ducks. Both President Biden and Mr. Trump If Elected will not have the power of first termers.

But...

My bet is that most of what people on either side believes will transpire, people are unaware of how fate will play out.
I thought Trump was going to be a dictator, according to you idiots, so how would a lame duck term be possible when he wins?

I thought Trump was going to be a dictator, according to you idiots, so how would a lame duck term be possible when he wins?
I was going to make that point. First Dems claim Trump would make himself dictator and destroy democracy. Then Dems claim Trump will have no power whatsoever. :auiqs.jpg: When you are dealing with LIARS like Democrats these contradictions are pretty common.

But...

You don't understand what that term means.

If Biden wins, Americans will get the great reset democrats have sold America out to.

Climate lockdowns with check points.

Private livestock ownership bans. (Democrats flying drones over your property looking for chickens and cows.)

Censorship of anything the WEF wants censored.

And much more...

Democrats = traitors

Democrats = WEF

But...

Veggie Joe has been a train wreck since day 1. It would only get worse.

Trump will need two years just to undo the damage Biden has done. Most of that can be done with executive actions. That is what liberals fear. Trump doesn't need Congress to shut down the border, get us out that corrupt Ukraine mess, and clean house in DOJ and other agencies.

Never said that.

Been on the record stating a Trump win would not be the end of the world to me.

You on the other hand, are stuck in a doom and gloom hysteria.

next
Some lunatic here @ usmb had me coming back here to wake them up to the fact that they seriously misunderstand Dante. No matter what Dante has done or written in the past, they're all stuck with Dante Fevah, which distorts their reality. It's a serious things that makes all the bs derangement syndromes pale by comparison.

Forum List

Back