Land of the free...bies

Wolfstrike

Gold Member
Jan 12, 2012
Los Angeles
i've always been against excessive welfare, but i didn't know how sickening the problem was until i met someone who was on it.

my dad is friends with a Mexican woman who is probably a citizen.
a long time ago she used to work at a decent job, when she had kids she decided to retire onto the welfare program.

i don't know how many kids she has, but i think she has a son and a daughter who were and out of jail.
then the grand kids moved in with here, so she's collecting welfare for them.

the grand kids aren't as bad as their parents, but everyone thinks it's adorable how the young girl (now in her 20's) is always getting into trouble in school and is a big smart mouth.

i never thought people had kids to collect welfare, but this woman told my dad she is worried what she will do when the last grand kid turns 18.

due to the welfare freebies, she was living in a 2-story house that was probably over 1400sqf and she was only required to pay $500 per month on a welfare mortgage. The going rate for mortgage in that area is easily 3-4 times that.
the state decided that she can't live in a non-air conditioning house, so they installed 2 swamp coolers for free.

now , before we we talk about "Easy Street", Bank of America took over her home loan, ...said she missed a payment, ...auctioned her house, ...and threw her and her kids out on their ear.
She is probably one of the few welfare people who actually kept records of all her payments, she she is currently in a class action lawsuit against BofA.

some years back , the government was late with welfare money. she went to court and got a judgement saying to pay this money.
well, the government doesn't really give a crap what the judge said , and to this day has not received any back payment.

..so after she is thrown out of the house , she moves in with a relative.

during the summer i hear that they're air conditioner broke.
they find out that they are covered by home warranty, and other than the $45 deductible, the repair is free.
the contractor came out a couple of times.
i said "that's a home warranty program, who is paying for it?"
...they don't know.
they don't know who purchased it, they don't know how long it's good for.
are companies like American Home Shield providing welfare services for people who don't want to work?
your guess is as good as mine, i want to know if other home warranty customers are picking up the tab for this.

the next thing i know, i find out her grand kids are already enrolled in PRIVATE SCHOOL in the new area, that she doesn't have to pay for.

yesterday she calls up my dad and tells him about this great new FREE heath care plan going around, and how we should all go on it.
i looked it up on the internet, she's not even aware that she is on Medi-Cal for welfare people who are taking care of children.
my dad who is retired and paying a lot of money for health care, says that her and the grand kids have a better plan than he does.

---------------------

after my mom was divorced, she worked as a secretary.
she paid more rent than she had to, because she didn't want to live in a dump.
she paid for private school for me up until i was in the 6th grade.
every year she was worried her job would end, and she wouldn't be able to find another one, and end up in the street.

these people live in a bigger house than we had, they have many expenses covered, their kids are in private school, they have health insurance that we never had.
they don't have to worry about the stress of going to work every day.
why? because we pay for people who don't feel like working.

no wonder half of Mexico is up here, Americans are the richest and dumbest people in the world.

Forum List

Back