LAPD: One LA most wanted murderers...25 years on run...brought down; By broken tail light!!

So he told you some bullshit and instead of thinking about the revenue generation which is proven, he spins a yarn about the baddies being caught?
So it was Labor Day weekend and we were traveling on Interstate… there were 7 fucking state troopers issuing speeding tickets on the side of the road on Saturday morning! I wonder if they were looking for thieves escaping, drunk drivers or just harassing people while generating revenues...

Easy. Drunks. Potential ones. LONG standing anti DUI technique on high fatality weekends (Labor Day, Memorial Day, etc) is to flood the highway with cops on mornings...so all the potential night time drunks see all the cops. Get the word out "Oh shit...the pigs are all out this week". And later that day at 5pm when they start chugging booze....they remember all those cops they saw earlier. And they dont drive.

See how that works? Deterrence through presence.
It was Saturday morning.. people were just heading toward their destinations, not coming home at midnight slap ass drunk...

police make petty stops because of quotas and their cities are propped up on the citizens shoulders for seat belts and turn signals

Haha...and they target the poorest people...who can't or won't pay...kinda like a pork salesman going door to door in Afghanistan, or a white glove salesman at a BBQ convention!

Idiot.

Tens of thousands die yearly on our roads. Many things contribute to that. That's why cops enforce traffic laws.

You think by saying "haha" that erases that that practice has been shown over and over and most recently in Fergueson.

Water is wet HAHA...doesnt turn water dry

So he told you some bullshit and instead of thinking about the revenue generation which is proven, he spins a yarn about the baddies being caught?
So it was Labor Day weekend and we were traveling on Interstate… there were 7 fucking state troopers issuing speeding tickets on the side of the road on Saturday morning! I wonder if they were looking for thieves escaping, drunk drivers or just harassing people while generating revenues...

Easy. Drunks. Potential ones. LONG standing anti DUI technique on high fatality weekends (Labor Day, Memorial Day, etc) is to flood the highway with cops on mornings...so all the potential night time drunks see all the cops. Get the word out "Oh shit...the pigs are all out this week". And later that day at 5pm when they start chugging booze....they remember all those cops they saw earlier. And they dont drive.

It was Saturday morning.. people were just heading toward their destinations, not coming home at midnight slap ass drunk...

You'll quickly find that no action cant be justfied when in the hands of a skilled story teller like Bucs. They could be outside a church and he'll tell you that bad people go to church too!

Um...yeah...that's the point. Let 50,000 people see all the cops at 9am. That makes fewer of them consider driving drunk later at 9pm.

You'll quickly find that no action cant be justfied when in the hands of a skilled story teller like Bucs. They could be outside a church and he'll tell you that bad people go to church too!

It's a proven tactic to reduce DUIs and in turn DUI deaths. Sorry if that stops you from drinking 25 PBRs at a shitty bar and driving home.

^^ See!! Like pulling people over on a Saturday morning has anythign to do with drunk driving 12 hours later. But leave it up to Bucs...He'll explain away anything.

Um...yeah...that's the point. Let 50,000 people see all the cops at 9am. That makes fewer of them consider driving drunk later at 9pm.
50,000 people nurturing their outflowing love for harassing cops… The days are over when cops actually were nice people.. now their mentality is "us the cops against them the civilians"

^^ See!! Like pulling people over on a Saturday morning has anythign to do with drunk driving 12 hours later. But leave it up to Bucs...He'll explain away anything.

It's more like educating you. So....you question that it's a valid DUI reduction tactic? If all those cops hit the road at 10pm to catch the drunks...that's reactive. They'll arrest a bunch. And sadly...probably scoop a dead body off the pavement be days end. Usually an innocent driver some drunk hit. Afterall...DUI kills more Americans in 1 year than both wars from 2001-2014 combined.

Or....they can flood the roads in the daylight hours....and have drivers bitching about all the cops. Then...at 8pm when many are out drinking....they'll say "Dont drive bro...fuckin cops are all over today".....and tn fewer drive drunk.

Kinda like a "Beware of Dog" sign. Burglar may not come back at night. Whether a dog will be there or not.

Sorry....it's apparent you've had several arrests and probably some DUIS in your day.

50,000 people nurturing their outflowing love for harassing cops… The days are over when cops actually were nice people.. now their mentality is "us the cops against them the civilians"

Yeah you're right. Cops even have a "Death To All Citizens" sign they slap on the way out the door as they yell "Let the bullets rain down boys!!!!"

Or....they can flood the roads in the daylight hours....and have drivers bitching about all the cops.
Exactly.. then they may be surprised that people wouldn't even piss on them if they were on fire...

Yeah you're right. Cops even have a "Death To All Citizens" sign they slap on the way out the door as they yell "Let the bullets rain down boys!!!!"
Yep, we see that happening… somebody with a box cutter gets 200 bullets in him by 20 cops…. Cops are the biggest pussies when it comes to hand to hand struggle.. ill trained, quick to shot instead of incapacitating the "suspect" with a well aimed baton blow…

Or....they can flood the roads in the daylight hours....and have drivers bitching about all the cops.
Exactly.. then they may be surprised that people wouldn't even piss on them if they were on fire...

Well....for one...dont drive like a dumbass and you won't get pulled. They even put up big metal cheat sheets on the very roads they patrol!! Those idiots are killing their own revenue!

Second....be glad that when you returned home that evening....you weren't in a pinball machine of 2000 pound cars with drunk drivers. Ungrateful.

Yep, we see that happening… somebody with a box cutter gets 200 bullets in him by 20 cops…. Cops are the biggest pussies when it comes to hand to hand struggle.. ill trained, quick to shot instead of incapacitating the "suspect" with a well aimed baton blow…

Yeah I know right! Like...they should like... train ....and like...be like Steven Segal!! They should kick the kneecap out when a guy has a knife not shoot him!

Yeah I know right! Like...they should like... train ....and like...be like Steven Segal!! They should kick the kneecap out when a guy has a knife not shoot him!
I am not talking about movies, pussy. I am talking about real life… you need to go to see what other cops are doing in other countries where shooting people is not a cop sport…

I am not talking about movies, pussy. I am talking about real life… you need to go to see what other cops are doing in other countries where shooting people is not a cop sport…

Ah. Here we go. The other countries argument. Okay. Show me another country....with the SAME violent crime rate as America....and we'll compare their cops.

It's more like educating you. So....you question that it's a valid DUI reduction tactic? If all those cops hit the road at 10pm to catch the drunks...that's reactive. They'll arrest a bunch.

Cops presence is a DUI reduction tactic. Giving out bullshit tickets is just the cherry on top to generate revenue for the state.

Its not called the blue line for nothing. They protect their own and snitching on one another is a no no.

Its not called the blue line for nothing. They protect their own and snitching on one another is a no no.
"Hands up. Don't Shoot!" LOL

Ah. Here we go. The other countries argument. Okay. Show me another country....with the SAME violent crime rate as America....and we'll compare their cops.

Thats the same thing I told the trainer at the gym. He told me there were better ways to get fit and I told him to find someone that matches my weight and height to compare. When he didnt I proved that his degree in physical health was bogus DURRRRR

If you stayed as cops being for the people and not against the people nobody would fuck with you… 30 years ago cops were nice and helpful… I see cars broken down on the Interstate shoulder and the fucking state trooper just cruises by not even shooting a bird "to fuck you"..

Forum List

Back