LAPD: One LA most wanted murderers...25 years on run...brought down; By broken tail light!!

Bucs90 just busted a man for leaving his shopping cart outside of Shop n Save. Congrats, mall cop.

AHAHA!!! Wow...man....do you work for Comedy Central or something? Your jokes...bro...they're like...so awesome. No..bro...seriously...they're really good!

You were never a cop, you queer. You may have stopped a couple teenagers from shoplifting from Gamestop, but that's it, mall cop.
Are you an idiot? How do you know who's been a cop and who hasn't. Even I have been a cop for a couple of years, many guys are. It's like joining the military, which I've also done BTW. Maybe you're just a tad jealous because so far your pathetic life hasn't added up to a damn thing.

You were never a cop or in the military. Who are you trying to kid?

Bucs90 just busted a man for leaving his shopping cart outside of Shop n Save. Congrats, mall cop.

AHAHA!!! Wow...man....do you work for Comedy Central or something? Your jokes...bro...they're like...so awesome. No..bro...seriously...they're really good!

You were never a cop, you queer. You may have stopped a couple teenagers from shoplifting from Gamestop, but that's it, mall cop.
Are you an idiot? How do you know who's been a cop and who hasn't. Even I have been a cop for a couple of years, many guys are. It's like joining the military, which I've also done BTW. Maybe you're just a tad jealous because so far your pathetic life hasn't added up to a damn thing.

You were never a cop or in the military. Who are you trying to kid?
LOL you're an idiot.

Forum List

Back