LAPD: One LA most wanted murderers...25 years on run...brought down; By broken tail light!!

Ah. Here we go. The other countries argument. Okay. Show me another country....with the SAME violent crime rate as America....and we'll compare their cops.
If you stayed as cops being for the people and not against the people nobody would fuck with you… 30 years ago cops were nice and helpful… I see cars broken down on the Interstate shoulder and the fucking state trooper just cruises by not even shooting a bird "to fuck you"..

So you think cops in the 70's and 80s were nicer and more professional than today? Oh boy....

Oh....what countries cops are we comparing American ones to? You never said.

And cops are "for the people". Criminals and thugs and people driving like reckless maniacs...well....most people want cops out there stopping them.

Yeah I know right! Like...they should like... train ....and like...be like Steven Segal!! They should kick the kneecap out when a guy has a knife not shoot him!
I am not talking about movies, pussy. I am talking about real life… you need to go to see what other cops are doing in other countries where shooting people is not a cop sport…

Ah. Here we go. The other countries argument. Okay. Show me another country....with the SAME violent crime rate as America....and we'll compare their cops.

Thats the same thing I told the trainer at the gym. He told me there were better ways to get fit and I told him to find someone that matches my weight and height to compare. When he didnt I proved that his degree in physical health was bogus DURRRRR

Actually....that would be correct. Different body types do respond differently to various exercise plans. Bad example.

So you think cops in the 70's and 80s were nicer and more professional than today? Oh boy....

Yep.. they were a lot nicer... they were neighbors.. they were helpful... they were not "hunting"
Any country where cops are real cops and not abusers of public trust and guns are the last resort not the first....

Yeah I know right! Like...they should like... train ....and like...be like Steven Segal!! They should kick the kneecap out when a guy has a knife not shoot him!
I am not talking about movies, pussy. I am talking about real life… you need to go to see what other cops are doing in other countries where shooting people is not a cop sport…

Thats the same thing I told the trainer at the gym. He told me there were better ways to get fit and I told him to find someone that matches my weight and height to compare. When he didnt I proved that his degree in physical health was bogus DURRRRR

Actually....that would be correct. Different body types do respond differently to various exercise plans. Bad example.

Amazing...he just says regular stuff and pretends its new info.

Now, a trainer cant train someone unless he finds the exact body type...:rofl:

:lmao::lmao:

Its like someone saying "You can lose weight faster" and the person responds..."Oh yeah, well show me someone the same height and weight and what THEY did"

And when someone cant find the exact match you claim there is no faster way to lose it and keep on chowing down on Whoppers for Breakfast.

A good trainer wont. You don't train a 5'5 300 pound slob...like you...the same way a 6'4 190 pound marathon runner would.

Yep.. they were a lot nicer... they were neighbors.. they were helpful... they were not "hunting"
Any country where cops are real cops and not abusers of public trust and guns are the last resort not the first....

So I assume you are at least 50-60 years old....right?

A good trainer wont. You don't train a 5'5 300 pound slob...like you...the same way a 6'4 190 pound marathon runner would.

More Regular stuff lol.

Assume anything you like...

Assume anything you like...

Well to know what cops were really like day to day 30 years ago...you would have to be 50-60 years old today. Which I doubt because your posts sound like a bitter 22 year old college sophomore.

More Regular stuff lol.

So....back to the point. Which country's cops would you all rather us have? Mexico? Brazil? China? I bring up crime rate....because it would be like switching LA South Central cops for Beverly Hills cops. Disaster.

So what country polices a polulation....with America's violent crime rate....and does so better?

Man wanted in 1989 killing arrested after traffic stop for broken headlight

Wow....one of LA's most wanted fugitives....a peaceful immigrant who happened to murder a little on the side....has been on the run foe 25 years.

He's finally caught....300 miles away....when a cop pulls him over...for having a tail light out hahaha!!!! Wonder why cops make petty stops? For one.....hardened criminals don't drive around with a neon sign that says "HEY I'M THE WANTED MURDERER".

And as always....on ALL stops...you never know who you are dealing with.
Let me take a wild guess..........he was black and a gang member? ..... :cool:

LA media didn't say. Which means....cops may not have revealed it yet to be fair.

From his name (Contreras), I would bet he is Latino.

police make petty stops because of quotas and their cities are propped up on the citizens shoulders for seat belts and turn signals

Haha...and they target the poorest people...who can't or won't pay...kinda like a pork salesman going door to door in Afghanistan, or a white glove salesman at a BBQ convention!

Idiot.

Tens of thousands die yearly on our roads. Many things contribute to that. That's why cops enforce traffic laws.
…and who enforces traffic laws on them? I see many of the assholes not using turn signals…enjoying slowing traffic down on Interstate...

Their big thing up here is tailgating. Nothing like having an Explorer's pushbar 6" from your bumper at 70MPH with hi-beams and 4 spotlights on! (Some of them love to do it to motorcycles.)

Or....they can flood the roads in the daylight hours....and have drivers bitching about all the cops.
Exactly.. then they may be surprised that people wouldn't even piss on them if they were on fire...

Well....for one...dont drive like a dumbass and you won't get pulled. They even put up big metal cheat sheets on the very roads they patrol!! Those idiots are killing their own revenue!

Second....be glad that when you returned home that evening....you weren't in a pinball machine of 2000 pound cars with drunk drivers. Ungrateful.

So...you were the dude riding 6" from the ass of a guy on a motorcycle with the hi-beams on, then lighting him up when he went 1MPH over the speed limit? Of course you were.

Bucs90 just busted a man for leaving his shopping cart outside of Shop n Save. Congrats, mall cop.

AHAHA!!! Wow...man....do you work for Comedy Central or something? Your jokes...bro...they're like...so awesome. No..bro...seriously...they're really good!

You were never a cop, you queer. You may have stopped a couple teenagers from shoplifting from Gamestop, but that's it, mall cop.
Are you an idiot? How do you know who's been a cop and who hasn't. Even I have been a cop for a couple of years, many guys are. It's like joining the military, which I've also done BTW. Maybe you're just a tad jealous because so far your pathetic life hasn't added up to a damn thing.

police make petty stops because of quotas and their cities are propped up on the citizens shoulders for seat belts and turn signals

Haha...and they target the poorest people...who can't or won't pay...kinda like a pork salesman going door to door in Afghanistan, or a white glove salesman at a BBQ convention!

Idiot.

Tens of thousands die yearly on our roads. Many things contribute to that. That's why cops enforce traffic laws.
…and who enforces traffic laws on them? I see many of the assholes not using turn signals…enjoying slowing traffic down on Interstate...

Their big thing up here is tailgating. Nothing like having an Explorer's pushbar 6" from your bumper at 70MPH with hi-beams and 4 spotlights on! (Some of them love to do it to motorcycles.)
Pit maneuver on a motorcycle? That could get messy

their tailgating tactic is for the sole purpose of pushing you into speeding...it happened to me... the motherfucker was right on my bumper.. I sped up... he kept being on my bumper... I sped up.. he lit me up... that sonofabitch...

Idiot.

Are you literate?

Idiot.

Are you literate?
Do you dress up like little girl?

Forum List

Back