Large power outage in North Carolina.... criminal investigation. It was done on purpose.

People who usually claim someone else is a terrorist without any proof are the ones you have to watch. Trying to defer attention off of the right wingers. Nice try, but it didn't work; you just made the truth of the matter more self-evident.

Only to a retard fascist, such as yourself.

Nah. If it were rightwingers they would have targeted the offending location.

Environazi's, like you, target entire regions.
MAGAt terrorists.....like they did in the 1940s. And they've also attacked power sources in the NW and in Floriduh.

Yea bro...

White supremacists ARE LEFTISTS.

Moron.

They demand government get rid of colored people.

That is the OPPOSITE of rightwing who don't give a flying fuck what color you are so long as you are a productive member of society.

No, that was leftwingers. Just like the leftwing union boys refused to build the B-24's in Ypsilanti, until the boys who were going to fly them went in to town and beat the ever loving shit out of those union assholes. And warned them that that would happen EVERY DAY until the lazy union pricks went back to work.

The unions were about as anti war as you can get in the michigan area. Until they got their asses beat. Then they went back to work.
You should know what happened during your time period.....pro-NAZIs were the ones who did it...................just like your MAGAts are doing it now. They WILL get caught.

Moron.

That is the OPPOSITE of rightwing who don't give a flying fuck what color you are so long as you are a productive member of society.
Nice try at gaslighting. We all know who the white supremacists support and are. Look in a mirror.

Nice try at gaslighting. We all know who the white supremacists support and are. Look in a mirror.

I'm one quarter Native American asshat. The dems are PROVABLY the most racist group out there. The DEMOCRAT Party is the Party of the KKK.

DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

You should know what happened during your time period.....pro-NAZIs were the ones who did it...................just like your MAGAts are doing it now. They WILL get caught.

Whines the dumbshit pushing for vaccine mandates.

DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

I'm one quarter Native American asshat. The dems are PROVABLY the most racist group out there. The DEMOCRAT Party is the Party of the KKK.

DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
So you hate one quarter of yourself. And it shows. Bitter bitter bitter old man.

So you hate one quarter of yourself. And it shows. Bitter bitter bitter old man.

You are the whiney fool sniveling about everything and trying to censor everything.....

DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Whoever did it wasn't as smart as they think they are. Anyone with intelligence could have affected ten times as many people.
I was going to say, 40,000 homes really isn't all that much. That's a little more than 10% of the city I live in, and my city is only a fraction of a major metropolis itself.

MAGAt terrorists.....like they did in the 1940s. And they've also attacked power sources in the NW and in Floriduh.
Floriduh ! Good one, I got you. Just found out what a " KAREN " is too. I believe I owe you credit for that too. Thanks again.

all these conspiracy theories and we all know this started behind a few simple words.
hold my beer
and watch this.
That's true if they were simple fools. If they were fools for a lost cause, they might have toasted the atrocity with champagne. They don't serve either in prison.

I was going to say, 40,000 homes really isn't all that much. That's a little more than 10% of the city I live in, and my city is only a fraction of a major metropolis itself.
It's still a terroristic act.

Evidently it is not a one off but has been happening for awhile
If it's a concerted effort by a fringe radicalized group or groups, it will be difficult to eradicate the problem. Whoever it is, they have to be viewed as terrorists and given the harshest of sentences. If things like this continue to happen, I'm sure the government will make it an immediate death sentence. No appeals allowed. I like the old days, I support the old days, when pirate ships were sunk and their crews were allowed to die. Death by sharks and drowning, that sounds like justice to me. Why support any elements in society that are trying to destroy society. It doesn't make any sense.

I wasn't commenting on it's legality, I was commenting on how effective it was.
I looked up information on electrical substations. A typical electrical substation only serves about a thousand customers. So I think what they hit, if I understood it right, were distribution substations. They have higher voltage and serve residential electrical substations. I didn't have the time to research it thoroughly, and I don't want the police knocking on my door because I did.

Moron.

The last thing white supremacists are are leftist. They are so far right and white they can't stand themselves, let alone anyone else. They love trump, he's a mirror image to them.

Forum List

Back