Last nights violence is why cops treat inner city blacks the way they do.

I don't get it. I truly don't. My roommate mentioned the crap going on in Ferguson and I said "they tore up their own town" and she said "that poor boy. They had a right to express their anger" and I said "by destroying their own town??? And that "boy" deserved what he got" and she looked at me like I was crazy. She yelled HE DID NOT! And I said well we have to agree to disagree. But the point is...what is not understood? they TRASHED that town, with businesses owned by other blacks, all for goods..NOT for Michael Brown. Even the parents are blaming everyone other than the guy himself for being a dick to the wrong person who happened to have a gun. What part of this do they refuse to understand???
Well at least your racism has been revealed to her. Hopefully she will act accordingly.
Can you explain why people looted and destroyed building last night? What did it accomplish?
Another question is..IF it were about blacks being mistreated by whites...why did they burn that poor black womans business when she begged them to leave it alone?
Because all the Black people in the world were in Ferguson last night burning things. We all held the match and threw it on her shop at the same time.

Apparently most people are either too stupid to realize it or just want an excuse to bitch about police.

Last night we tried the liberal hands off approach. Tonight they need to crack skulls.
Thanks for admitting police view all Blacks the same. Sorry to inform you we already knew this.
Unfortunately inner city Blacks give them ample reason to do so.
There is never a reason to view an individual as the same as another individual simply because they are the same race. Only cave monkeys do that.

Even Jesse Jackson once said:

"There is nothing more painful to me at this stage in my life than to walk down the street and hear footsteps... then turn around and see somebody white and feel relieved.”

Can you explain why people looted and destroyed building last night? What did it accomplish?
I dont know. I didnt loot or destroy any buildings. Why did white people riot when Jack Johnson beat up the white heavyweight champion?
Jack who? So no one can ask why a majority of blacks looted you'll call the person asking a racist? You'll never be able to fix the problem doing that.
Jack Johnson. He beat the hell out of the white heavy weight champion and whites rioted. Why did they do that? I didnt call you a racist. Where do you see that? You cant do anything to fix the problem. You dont have any relevancy to the people having the problem.

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/the...ht-of-the-century-touches-off-race-riots.html
The better man won
You can't fix the problem by calling people a racist when they point out things that are obvious.
I know the better man won. I asked you why whites rioted?
I didnt call you a racist. If I did please point it out.
I can answer why because I am not familiar with the event.
No you didn't call me a racist but you came close to suggesting Grand Pa was.

I don't get it. I truly don't. My roommate mentioned the crap going on in Ferguson and I said "they tore up their own town" and she said "that poor boy. They had a right to express their anger" and I said "by destroying their own town??? And that "boy" deserved what he got" and she looked at me like I was crazy. She yelled HE DID NOT! And I said well we have to agree to disagree. But the point is...what is not understood? they TRASHED that town, with businesses owned by other blacks, all for goods..NOT for Michael Brown. Even the parents are blaming everyone other than the guy himself for being a dick to the wrong person who happened to have a gun. What part of this do they refuse to understand???
Well at least your racism has been revealed to her. Hopefully she will act accordingly.
Another question is..IF it were about blacks being mistreated by whites...why did they burn that poor black womans business when she begged them to leave it alone?
Because all the Black people in the world were in Ferguson last night burning things. We all held the match and threw it on her shop at the same time.
No all the black people but a lot were at Ferguson that did not live in Ferguson

ANYONE that sees last nights bullshit and isn't for the thuggery, is a racist to some.

Apparently most people are either too stupid to realize it or just want an excuse to bitch about police.

Last night we tried the liberal hands off approach. Tonight they need to crack skulls.
Thanks for admitting police view all Blacks the same. Sorry to inform you we already knew this.
There is never a reason to view an individual as the same as another individual simply because they are the same race. Only cave monkeys do that.

"There is nothing more painful to me at this stage in my life than to walk down the street and hear footsteps... then turn around and see somebody white and feel relieved.”
Youre not Jesse Jackson. He is as wrong as you are.

The stepfather should be arrested. Period.
He destroyed businesses and property of MANY people of different races. HE did. HE called for it. It's right there on video.

If brown was white he still got what he deserved.

I dont know. I didnt loot or destroy any buildings. Why did white people riot when Jack Johnson beat up the white heavyweight champion?
Jack who? So no one can ask why a majority of blacks looted you'll call the person asking a racist? You'll never be able to fix the problem doing that.
Jack Johnson. He beat the hell out of the white heavy weight champion and whites rioted. Why did they do that? I didnt call you a racist. Where do you see that? You cant do anything to fix the problem. You dont have any relevancy to the people having the problem.

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/the...ht-of-the-century-touches-off-race-riots.html
The better man won
You can't fix the problem by calling people a racist when they point out things that are obvious.
Same here. i wasnt in Ferguson so I cant tell you the reasons why.
No I didnt suggest Grand Pa was a racist. Where did you see that?

I don't think Jackson was wrong in this case.

He got what he himself set into action WITH his actions. If it were a white kid and a black cop, I would say the same thing.

The better man won
If not you saying it it was coming from someone else.

I disagree. No one should be shot when they are surrendering.

The better man won
If not you saying it it was coming from someone else.
Can you rephrase that?

He wasn't surrendering. Learn to comprehend what is said. Facts support Wilson, period.

Ferguson will be much improved when hispanics move in and force blacks out like they did in Compton.

I don't think Jackson was wrong in this case.
I do. Thats why you using him as some type of example is not impressing me. I could easily say all white people are like the KKK. Would I be right?

He wasn't surrendering. Learn to comprehend what is said. Facts support Wilson, period.
Yes he was surrendering. Thats what numerous eye witnesses said.

Forum List

Back