Late new years goals for you and for your family

Judicial review

Gold Member
Oct 18, 2014
Columbus Ohio
Since our government is screwed the next 2 years .

What are you going planning on doing the next 2 years. Anybody have any goals? Anybody have a job they applied for or want? Save money? Survive? Take a chance or risk?

This could be anything.

I'm going to set up another account on Christian Mingle and.....in my spare time away from being an international vacuum cleaner mogul....I will attend film school.

After one year of film school, I will have made sufficient industry contacts to get my first blockbuster made. I'll set up a free screening for all of my good USMB friends!

And...don't you worry about spilling the popcorn! I got your back!

• Banned
I'm going to set up another account on Christian Mingle and.....in my spare time away from being an international vacuum cleaner mogul....I will attend film school.

After one year of film school, I will have made sufficient industry contacts to get my first blockbuster made. I'll set up a free screening for all of my good USMB friends!

And...don't you worry about spilling the popcorn! I got your back!

Isn't it amazing how quickly I can give up my kirby business? I'm not really that involved at this point, but do take credit and rightfully so. That's how much I love Movies. I will get to pitch my blockbuster to hollywood. That's good enough for me. Just so they'd listen.

Over the next two years my wife and I would like to get rid of some of our debt, find a renatl house to move into (living in a condo currently), and have our first child.

• Banned
Ive already s aid I'm entering film. However, I plan on up grading things in my house. Appliences in kitchen and entertainment. Like those new 2150 p ultra HD TV and a new state of the art computer. One I'll never need to upgrade. New furnature including bed and bedding.

Forum List

Back