Latest poll : more than half of Britains say country in wrong direction

Captain Caveman

Platinum Member
Jun 14, 2020
England

More than half of people think Britain is "moving in the wrong direction", according to a poll which shows a drop in favourability for Sir Keir Starmer. Meanwhile, Ulster Unionist Party leader Doug Beattie is standing down, citing "irreconcilable differences" with party officers.

I knew that before the election when the polls said Labour were set to win.

Now the question remains to be seen: Who are the biggest idiots? The UK or America?

Respectfully, I think we can top you Brits if Harris gets elected. :laughing0301:
If America elects Harris, the UK will have to do something drastic like elect AOC as their Prime Minister to win the gold in political idiocy.

Then we all will have to learn to speak Mandarin.

More than half of people think Britain is "moving in the wrong direction", according to a poll which shows a drop in favourability for Sir Keir Starmer. Meanwhile, Ulster Unionist Party leader Doug Beattie is standing down, citing "irreconcilable differences" with party officers.

Yet, they just elected a far left government. Huh.

Now the question remains to be seen: Who are the biggest idiots? The UK or America?

Respectfully, I think we can top you Brits if Harris gets elected. :laughing0301:
Where do people have to go through gun detectors to enter schools and sporting events? In the developed world, we`re the reigning idiots. Do the Brits have any convicted felons running for high office? :uhoh3:

Isn't the correct word, "Britons"?

"Going in the right or wrong direction" is not a meaningful question. More specifics are required, and one would hope that enough people are being polled to offset the usual malcontents who ALWAYS think things are going in the wrong direction.

Where do people have to go through gun detectors to enter schools and sporting events? In the developed world, we`re the reigning idiots. Do the Brits have any convicted felons running for high office? :uhoh3:

I don't know of a single law-abiding gun owner who would attempt to enter a public school while carrying a concealed firearm. You must be referring to those idiot liberals who don't observe firearms regulations.

As for sporting events, when did become illegal to carry a weapon at those?

Yet they keep voting for “progressive” and “liberal” politicians. They deserve everything they are getting.

Forum List

Back