Latest Polling from Real Clear Politics

The ABC and CNN polls are skewing the data. Typical

Based on what? FOX or the angle that you hold your head?

Dude, the data is screwed by polls that are invariably biased. You should have realized that before you posted this tripe.
You still haven't provided any objective, documented evidence that the polling data are 'biased' or otherwise inaccurate – as no one is just going to simply take your word for it given the fact that you and most USMB partisan conservatives are completely devoid of credibility.

You're the one to be talking about credibility, obama boot licker

Nice deflection. Ever thought of being a goalie?

Never believed in these polls. Easy to skew the numbers to show what they want. When you poll 60% democrats 20% independents and 20% republicans, they can show anything you want them to show.

Okay, you made an accusation. Let's see some proof......wait. YOU HAVE NONE? :ack-1:

Nope I will take the far left way of doing things and expect you to prove me wrong!!

Dude, the data is screwed by polls that are invariably biased. You should have realized that before you posted this tripe.
You still haven't provided any objective, documented evidence that the polling data are 'biased' or otherwise inaccurate – as no one is just going to simply take your word for it given the fact that you and most USMB partisan conservatives are completely devoid of credibility.

Says the far left drone!

IS THIS YOU KARL?

Karl who? Is that another far left attempt to make a meaningful post?

You're the one to be talking about credibility, obama boot licker

Nice deflection. Ever thought of being a goalie?

Says the far left drone!

There's a right way and a wrong way. The left way is more or less defined as not being the right way.

Never believed in these polls. Easy to skew the numbers to show what they want. When you poll 60% democrats 20% independents and 20% republicans, they can show anything you want them to show.

Okay, you made an accusation. Let's see some proof......wait. YOU HAVE NONE? :ack-1:

Nope I will take the far left way of doing things and expect you to prove me wrong!!

The outcome of the 2012 election....there.

Forum List

Back