Latinos unhappy with Obama picks

That's pretty ridiculous. They should look at the credentials and past actions, not their ethnicity, to judge whether he's made good appointments that benefit their communities.

are you kidding???? These are the people to whom the obamalama spoke in Englese' and said "McCain is against immigration." and they believed in him.. Obamalama better ante up.

The Republican party is the party of racism?

Whew!

Angry White Boys?

Gee, that isn't racist.

Yes, yes, thump'en the bibles, shoot'en them guns and hiding in the corner from blackie!

Frankly this is as bad as what you claim to be upset about!

you should probably stop answering edict and his racial accusations. He is a race baiter par excellance after all..

are you kidding???? These are the people to whom the obamalama spoke in Englese' and said "McCain is against immigration." and they believed in him.. Obamalama better ante up.

pathetic and false.

One ad, ran only online (which I completely disagreed with) claiming McCain was against Immigration reform didn't undo Mccain. What undid McCain was his backpeddling on his own immigration bill saying he wouldn't even vote for a bill he sponsored if the vote were held today.

Yup, what this board convinces me of is that the Republican party is mostly comprised of closet racists.

Angry white boys and girls who are terrified of people of color.

It's so obvious on this board if I were running the Republican machine I'd seek to shut this place down simply because some of you are so fucking stupid, you can't even see how obviously racist you are to the rest of us.

Republicans = Closet Racists
Democrats = Racists out of the Closet

This may come as a shock to most Democrats, but their party platform includes Affirmative Action which gives preferential treatment to people based on the color of their skin (racism). Amazing!

pathetic and false.

One ad, ran only online (which I completely disagreed with) claiming McCain was against Immigration reform didn't undo Mccain. What undid McCain was his backpeddling on his own immigration bill saying he wouldn't even vote for a bill he sponsored if the vote were held today.

It was fucking pathetic I agree, I almost threw up when I read what obamalama said:

"Now, I know Senator McCain used to buck his party on immigration by fighting for comprehensive reform, and I admired him for it. But when he was running for his party's nomination, he abandoned his courageous stance, and said that he wouldn't even support his own legislation if it came up for a vote," Obama said"

and he said it in English,,, after being embarrassed that Americans only spoke one language,, he is such a phony pony:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

It was fucking pathetic I agree, I almost threw up when I read what obamalama said:

"Now, I know Senator McCain used to buck his party on immigration by fighting for comprehensive reform, and I admired him for it. But when he was running for his party's nomination, he abandoned his courageous stance, and said that he wouldn't even support his own legislation if it came up for a vote," Obama said"

and he said it in English,,, after being embarrassed that Americans only spoke one language,, he is such a phony pony:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

are you retarded?

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/cAPjJvIxSZw&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/cAPjJvIxSZw&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

and last time I checked it was Obama who voted YES to make English the offical language of the US and McCain voted NO.

I do agree, it is an embarrassment that American children aren't taught a second language as a matter of course whereas in Europe they learn multiple languages which serves them well as citizens of the world.

That's pretty ridiculous. They should look at the credentials and past actions, not their ethnicity, to judge whether he's made good appointments that benefit their communities.

One thing I noticed during the past 8 years of W. Too many political appointments on the basis of race/gender, without enough examination of credentials. Ironic, isn't it?

Ever hear the "Vote Against Obama unless you want to see policies like those enacted in Cuba" calling commercial?

One thing I noticed during the past 8 years of W. Too many political appointments on the basis of race/gender, without enough examination of credentials. Ironic, isn't it?

I guess it is sorta ironic... though I can't think of many others besides like that Gonzales guy. Man, that guy sucked.

I guess it is sorta ironic... though I can't think of many others besides like that Gonzales guy. Man, that guy sucked.

The department of justice is rife with them, most of whom are even less competent than Gonzales. Here is an example:

Youth Today - The Case Against Flores

And, a bit more on the subject:

http://www.youthtoday.org/publication/article.cfm?article_id=949

This is what you get when you pick people on the basis of their skin color and/or religious ideology versus their experience and/or credentials.

Last edited:
are you retarded?

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/cAPjJvIxSZw&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/cAPjJvIxSZw&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

and last time I checked it was Obama who voted YES to make English the offical language of the US and McCain voted NO.

I do agree, it is an embarrassment that American children aren't taught a second language as a matter of course whereas in Europe they learn multiple languages which serves them well as citizens of the world.

yes but I hate hypocrites who profess to be embarassed that we don't speak two languages and then goes before his latin supporters and speaks English! yep,, that's so fucking cool!

that's not what he said.

He said that they should've said Bush needed to look at creditials and not ethnicity.

are you intentionally misreading what was said?
yes i got what he was saying
it was MORONS on YOUR side that were bitching at Bush to make his cabinet "look like America"
he took those best qualified

it was MORONS on YOUR side that were bitching at Bush to make his cabinet "look like America"

well, given the outcome of what his cabinet accomplished, I'd say it's debatable whether he picked the best qualified.

Just like we don't like white people only hiring white people because they are white, I don't think Obama should pick people who are latino just because they are latino.

All the blacks that get mad because Obama doesn't hire more blacks or latino's that cry about this. Please, stop it. We don't hire people based on gender, race, sexual orientation, etc.

But, if I owned a bar, I would only hire beautiful women. I know that's not right, but if doing that is wrong, I don't want to be right.

The credentials argument is bullshit. There are qualified people of every color .. and given the momumental failures of the so-called "credentialed" over the past 8 years certainly he should be looking for qualified people of a different stripe.

I guess Hispanics haven't been told that all qualified people are Jewish.

Welcome to America.

No sane person has ever said to hire a black, or a hispanic just to fill a quota.

There are plenty of hispanics and blacks that are at least as qualified to work in the Treasury Department or the Federal Reserve, as all the old white guys who've been fucking up over there. Are you telling me that Heck of a Job Brownie, Hank Paulson, and Alan Greenspan are the "best" qualified people to manage our economy? Those old white guys fucked everything up.

All anyone as ever said is to hire qualified people, and it helps if the qualified people you hire look like america. Everyone should have a seat at the table, for all walks of life. That should be america at its best. I don't want a bunch of old white guys making all the decisions. Look where the fuck that got us.

No sane person has ever said to hire a black, or a hispanic just to fill a quota.

There are plenty of hispanics and blacks that are at least as qualified to work in the Treasury Department or the Federal Reserve, as all the old white guys who've been fucking up over there. Are you telling me that Heck of a Job Brownie, Hank Paulson, and Alan Greenspan are the "best" qualified people to manage our economy? Those old white guys fucked everything up.

All anyone as ever said is to hire qualified people, and it helps if the qualified people you hire look like america. Everyone should have a seat at the table, for all walks of life. That should be america at its best. I don't want a bunch of old white guys making all the decisions. Look where the fuck that got us.

Very well said.

I don't want a Presdinetial cabinet that "looks like America".

I was a Presidents cabinet that is competent to advise the POTUS and help him carry out the important business of making American work.

Forum List

Back