Latvia: Thousands Hold Stop White Genocide Rallies

I see swastikas and Christian religious symbols. They must be those LBJ Democrats I keep hearing about.

Last edited:
Lol Latvia :rofl:
The extreme right holds identical White Power gatherings here in the good old USA, too.

The music they listen to at those things is horrible. Guttural heavy metal/industrial brain cell destroying shit. And they stomp around chanting. Stomp-stomp-stomp-WHITE POWER!-stomp-stomp-stomp-WHITE POWER!-stomp-stomp-stomp.

That's their idea of "culture" and purity.

The extreme right holds identical White Power gatherings here in the good old USA, too.

The music they listen to at those things is horrible. Guttural heavy metal/industrial brain cell destroying shit. And they stomp around chanting. Stomp-stomp-stomp-WHITE POWER!-stomp-stomp-stomp-WHITE POWER!-stomp-stomp-stomp.

Seems like a crowd where Odious could feel right at home

Seems like a crowd where Odious could feel right at home
I have no doubt he's been to one or two.

The main stream media has taken a giant shit in your head...that's whats passing for your "brains" right now if you think that's what ANY of this is about. Now I bet if it was Jews or Ni ggers or Mexicans or Indians you would be on their side

Forum List

Back