Lauren Boebert confronts Marjorie Taylor Greene after she spoke at white nationalist event, someone had to de-escalate before altercation got physical

I like Boebert, but since she's from Colorado she doesn't understand how important our heritage is to people in the south. In this case it's Boebert that needs to be set straight.
To some, "heritage" means erecting monuments to sworn enemies of the United States on United States soil.

That is a desecration of the memory of those who wore the uniform of the United States, and died for the United States.

Boebert, like Greene, Gaetz, Cawthorne, and a few others are legislators in name only. Their gig is actually as media entertainers.

Last edited:
let's be serious for a moment, who is hotter: Greene or Boebert?

Boebert, without here pancake makeup, is uglier than a burnt scorched fence post. Obviously, someone around her know how to apply her makeup.

Greene's makeup is put on by a paint roller. If she has anyone doing her makeup, it must be Freddy Kruger. They won't let her near any railway stations without makeup as there just aren't enough dirt roads to handle all the trains.

Which one is uglier? You got me but Boebert has a better makeup artist. And viewing her pictures before she originally ran, it ain't her.

To some, "heritage" means erecting monuments to sworn enemies of the United States on United States soil.

That is a desecration of the memory of those who wore the uniform of the United States, and died for the United States.

Boebert, like Greene, Gaetz, Cawthorne, and a few others are legislators in name only. Their gig is actually as media entertainers.
They were voted in by their constituents. They are serving their country well. We could use many more like them.

They were voted in by their constituents. They are serving their country well. We could use many more like them.
I assess legislators on what they actually legislate. Even the few futile bills they file are just for show.

if they were elected to be media performers, that is a disparate matter, of course.

Well, poster Uncensored, you are right about the 'edit'.
But, I assure you, that was in error.
It was most certainly my intention to cut & paste this part of your post: "....neither of them have EVER even taken a bribe. I mean, what the fuck?"

"Neither"......rather than "either"....was what was in your post.
My too quick grab, and my inattention in rereading what I posted gave the impression you posted "either".

My fault. Mea culpa.

I understand your sensitivity towards being quoted properly; however, I'm not sure my error really changed the meaning or the context of your message. I don't think my error did, in fact, imply "the opposite" of what you posted.

Your meaning still was apparent, in my opinion. That is, you were asserting that the two women did NOT accept a bribe.

OK, we get that. I get that.

But my avatar's questions remains....."How do you know that neither, or either, of them has, in fact, NOT taken a bribe, or bribes."?

Well, good on you for owning up to your mistake. :thup:

I know they haven't taken bribes by the fact that they are outsiders. Those who are hated in corrupt systems are the honest ones - because they pose a danger,

Mitt is loved, Mitch is loved, those who are part of the machine are loved.

Greene is hated, Boebert is hated, the way Serpico and Trump were hated. Nothing endangers corruption as much as honest people.

You know this.

Boebert, without here pancake makeup, is uglier than a burnt scorched fence post. Obviously, someone around her know how to apply her makeup.

Greene's makeup is put on by a paint roller. If she has anyone doing her makeup, it must be Freddy Kruger. They won't let her near any railway stations without makeup as there just aren't enough dirt roads to handle all the trains.

Which one is uglier? You got me but Boebert has a better makeup artist. And viewing her pictures before she originally ran, it ain't her.

You get a stiffy from Pete the Buttplug, so I think I'll pass on your opinion.

Boebert, but Boebert has no clue what it means to be a southerner.

And Greene has no idea what it means to be a Westerner - not that there are many of us left.

But BOTH are solid conservatives, and THAT is what matters.

The Reich wants to fabricate division among us since they face a juggernaut in November.

We will not let them. There is no issue between Rep. Boebert and Rep. Greene. Both are focused on taking down Xi's Biden Regime.

Forum List

Back