Lauren Boebert confronts Marjorie Taylor Greene after she spoke at white nationalist event, someone had to de-escalate before altercation got physical

lyrics from a famous Stealers Wheel song: “Clowns to the left of me / jokers to the right / here I am, stuck in the middle with you.”

FNGmdYBXMAYEYa4

1651321509614.png

One of my all time fav pics posted on this gossipboard.
I think it is a great illustration of the TDS Queens (Trump's Duped & Snookered)
Neither one is a real legislator.
Both are really Kardashian Wannabe's, coming of age under the shadow of Paris Hilton.
Both exist only as RWNJ Radio & Podcast time-fillers.
Neither is an appropriate face or role model for what is Republicanism, or Conservativism.
They make both 'isms'.....look unhinged, screechy, grievance-ridden whiners and complainers.

Other than that I'm pretty neutral on 'em both.

View attachment 638465

One of my all time fav pics posted on this gossipboard.
I think it is a great illustration of the TDS Queens (Trump's Duped & Snookered)
Neither one is a real legislator.
Both are really Kardashian Wannabe's, coming of age under the shadow of Paris Hilton.
Both exist only as RWNJ Radio & Podcast time-fillers.
Neither is an appropriate face or role model for what is Republicanism, or Conservativism.
They make both 'isms'.....look unhinged, screechy, grievance-ridden whiners and complainers.

Other than that I'm pretty neutral on 'em both.

I know Chalicotherium, neither of them have EVER even taken a bribe. I mean, what the fuck?

REAL legislators like Xi's man Quid Pro are "pay to play" and never do ANYTHING without bribes.

Besides, they support the Constitution, not the Oligarchy.

"....either of them have EVER even taken a bribe. I mean, what the fuck?"
------------------------------------------------------------------
???????
Not sure anyone but the poster Uncensored brought up a 'bribery' aspect to the conversation?

But, as long as good poster Uncensored did bring it up, and claimed he knew that Boebert/Greene hadn't taken bribes from anyone at anytime........

...well,........how would poster Uncensored know that?

Saddle up, Slim.
Share with the forum your sources.

Not my rules. It's the way adults discuss things.
Trust me on that, amigo.

------------------------------------------------------------------
???????
Not sure anyone but the poster Uncensored brought up a 'bribery' aspect to the conversation?

But, as long as good poster Uncensored did bring it up, and claimed he knew that Boebert/Greene hadn't taken bribes from anyone at anytime........

...well,........how would poster Uncensored know that?

Saddle up, Slim.
Share with the forum your sources.

Not my rules. It's the way adults discuss things.
Trust me on that, amigo.

I know you're a lying cocksucker.

You edited my post to say the opposite of what I posted, in direct violation of the TOS.

Now, as a good fascist, you view the job of "legislators" to sell laws to the highest bidder, the way Quid Pro has for 50 years.

The fact that Boebert and Greene don't take bribes totally screws up the system.

Politico describes the Freedom Caucus, the far-right of the GOP conference that exists to obstruct everything, as a "group founded with right-leaning policy ambition." This is why we're fucking doomed.
"according to a GOP lawmaker who was granted anonymity to describe what happened."

In other word, they made the entire story up!

You edited my post to say the opposite of what I posted,

Well, poster Uncensored, you are right about the 'edit'.
But, I assure you, that was in error.
It was most certainly my intention to cut & paste this part of your post: "....neither of them have EVER even taken a bribe. I mean, what the fuck?"

"Neither"......rather than "either"....was what was in your post.
My too quick grab, and my inattention in rereading what I posted gave the impression you posted "either".

My fault. Mea culpa.

I understand your sensitivity towards being quoted properly; however, I'm not sure my error really changed the meaning or the context of your message. I don't think my error did, in fact, imply "the opposite" of what you posted.

Your meaning still was apparent, in my opinion. That is, you were asserting that the two women did NOT accept a bribe.

OK, we get that. I get that.

But my avatar's questions remains....."How do you know that neither, or either, of them has, in fact, NOT taken a bribe, or bribes."?

Funny, that doesn't look like an altercation. Care to try again?

there are no pictures of the altercation but i've been able according to my sources to verify it privately with the MTG and Boebert camps. it did happen. deal with it

Forum List

Back