Law enforcement

JakeWIlls92

Gold Member
Apr 6, 2014
I absolutely hate law enforcement! They are rude, violent, racist, and dumb! They also cuss too much! I believe law enforcement should be disarmed! I expect every LEO I come across to be a kind ethical knight in shining armor! I am not a liberal or conservative. I just expect high behavioral standards for government employees. I wish police would be held to CAP/JROTC standards and that means no cussing in uniform. When I was in JROTC me and all the other cadets weren't allowed to use profane language while in uniform. There is no place in law enforcement for mean people! I view the American police force as violent brutes.

There is some truth to what you're saying. But not all cops are bad,in fact the vast majority are pretty decent.
I see it as more of a problem with the higher ups changing the way they deal with the general public.
They are the ones who set precedence.

I absolutely hate law enforcement! They are rude, violent, racist, and dumb! They also cuss too much! I believe law enforcement should be disarmed! I expect every LEO I come across to be a kind ethical knight in shining armor! I am not a liberal or conservative. I just expect high behavioral standards for government employees. I wish police would be held to CAP/JROTC standards and that means no cussing in uniform. When I was in JROTC me and all the other cadets weren't allowed to use profane language while in uniform. There is no place in law enforcement for mean people! I view the American police force as violent brutes.
I don't know where you're coming from. All the experiences that I've had with law enforcement have been positive. An officer one time helped me out of a dangerous situation by helping me push my truck that had stalled though several lanes of traffic, and into a parking lot. Another time, someone was in my back yard at night (I heard a loud crash which was the BBQ being turned over), and as I was attempting to see what was happening after calling 911, officers quickly arrived, and after identifying myself, they asked me for my personal safety to head back into the home. They later assured me that all was safe.

Most officers do their jobs, however like all occupations, you will have some bad apples in every batch.

I've had no problems with cops, maybe you're the problem?

I have never had any run ins with the law but I am angered by the recent news of police brutality.
The Arizona one looks bad but we often only see a quick segment with no context. If it looked like he was going for a gun then that has to be taken into consideration. I didn't have a good look at the video though. Many of those things happen because people put up a physical resistance and we only get to see the outcome.

I have never had any run ins with the law but I am angered by the recent news of police brutality.
The Arizona one looks bad but we often only see a quick segment with no context. If it looked like he was going for a gun then that has to be taken into consideration. I didn't have a good look at the video though. Many of those things happen because people put up a physical resistance and we only get to see the outcome.

I agree.
As far as I'm concerned people like Rodney King get what they deserve. You run from the cops and put peoples lives in danger you need a good ass whipping.
If it's just a foot chase I see no reason to beat the shit out of the suspect.

It's extremely rare, as you can count with your fingers on one hand how many such incidents occur, as they are usually in the spotlight. However, there are roughly about 800,000 police officers in the country, and the overwhelming majority of officers are not heard of in the news as they just go about their jobs without any issues.

LOL How old are you? There is no 'American police force.' Every city, every county, every state in the US has it's own force, and in addition there is the local and national FBI.

If the police in your area are not behaving appropriately, make a report to the authority that governs them.

LOL How old are you? There is no 'American police force.' Every city, every county, every state in the US has it's own force, and in addition there is the local and national FBI.

If the police in your area are not behaving appropriately, make a report to the authority that governs them.
Yep, the department doesn't want trouble, the police chief definitely doesn't, being usually politically appointed by the mayor. Seriffs are elected. The battle if wronged is afterwards, with a lawyer if necessary, not on the street.

Forum List

Back