Law Firm Advising Trump On Business Conflicts Named ‘Russian Law Firm Of The Year’

The guy has not done anything and liberals are already screaming about his "relationship". Wake up, dummies, his inauguration will be only in a week.

Hasn't done anything? He praised Putin publicly, and then after finding out Putin lied, his response was to compliment him on liking him and wanting him as President...
Complimenting is a lot better than starting coups and wars , like your Obama was and still is doing, dummies.

Russian Foreign Ministry spokeswoman Maria Zakharova expressed her concern over the unpredictability of the Obama administration's actions

"Each day, I read the news coming out of Washington: new sanctions against Russia, the supply of MANPADS [portable anti-aircraft missiles] to Syrian cutthroats – completely nonsensical but malicious actions in all areas of foreign policy," Zakharova wrote.

"God created the world in seven days. The Obama administration has that plus two days more to destroy it," she added.

'God Created the World in 7 Days; Obama has Just Over a Week Left to Destroy It'

Can you defend Russia breaking UN sanctions to continue to do business with North Korea? Can you defend Russia for buying labor slaves from North Korea? Can you defend Russia's human rights violations and how they treat homosexuals?

Let's not get off point here, Russia is clearly the aggressor here in their actions, and you want the U.S. to coddle them for it?

Russia is clearly the aggressor

For whom? Only for deeply brainwashed people, who call the the reality "fake news" and who call fake liberal news the reality. Crawl out of your shell, start watching the alternative news. That's the only medicine which may help you unless you want to end up in a mental hospital.

There have already been cases like that in the history of US before. US Secretary of Defense James Forrestal was dealing with preparing war with the USSR, he was working out a plan of nuclear attack of 100 Russian cities. He constantly demanded to increase war spending and called everybody who disagreed with him “Russian agents”. He constantly was talking about “Soviet threat”.

He lost a lot of weight and looked exhausted. Finally, his colleagues suspected something wrong was going on with him. Forrestal was examined by doctors and found mentally ill. He was removed from his position and put into a mental hospital. Even in the hospital Forrestal was constantly repeating “I saw Russian soldiers, they are already here!” He has been stuffed with a lot of medicine and became more quiet, so the doctors eased up their control on him. And it was a wrong thing to do. On May 22, 1949 Forrestal jumped out of the window, screaming “Russians are coming!” and killed himself.

James Forrestal - Wikipedia

http://www.dcdave.com/article5/060609.htm

The Fall Of James Forrestal

So you got nothing? Got it. Those that have seen the evidence admit it was the Russians. The Russians who lied and said they didn't do it. You als didn't answer any of the stuff I brought up that Russia does to deserve their position as an adversary... :dunno:

You do business with China. Stop being a freaking hypocrite. They deal with N. Korea and their human rights violations are legendary.

AND ETA: No one in the intelligence community has seen direct evidence at all. The DNC won't let anyone examine their servers.

So fuck that noise that "the evidence" has been seen. Bull shit all the way down the line.

Last edited:
The guy has not done anything and liberals are already screaming about his "relationship". Wake up, dummies, his inauguration will be only in a week.

Hasn't done anything? He praised Putin publicly, and then after finding out Putin lied, his response was to compliment him on liking him and wanting him as President...
Complimenting is a lot better than starting coups and wars , like your Obama was and still is doing, dummies.

Russian Foreign Ministry spokeswoman Maria Zakharova expressed her concern over the unpredictability of the Obama administration's actions

"Each day, I read the news coming out of Washington: new sanctions against Russia, the supply of MANPADS [portable anti-aircraft missiles] to Syrian cutthroats – completely nonsensical but malicious actions in all areas of foreign policy," Zakharova wrote.

"God created the world in seven days. The Obama administration has that plus two days more to destroy it," she added.

'God Created the World in 7 Days; Obama has Just Over a Week Left to Destroy It'

Can you defend Russia breaking UN sanctions to continue to do business with North Korea? Can you defend Russia for buying labor slaves from North Korea? Can you defend Russia's human rights violations and how they treat homosexuals?

Let's not get off point here, Russia is clearly the aggressor here in their actions, and you want the U.S. to coddle them for it?
Russia is buying North Korean slaves? If true those slaves are going to a much better life. Sadly, North Korea doesn't allow their people to leave. Russia treats homosexuals sensibly. They are not allowed to seduce children.

Yes, Russia does buy slaves from North Korea... it is a fact. And no, they don't live better as slaves. Using your ignorance on the matter by trying to mock my statement only makes you look like a fool.

Russia Using Thousands Of North Korean 'Slave Labor' In Construction Industry: Report

Russia using North Korean 'slave labour', say human rights groups - BBC News

North Korea Raking in Almost $2 Billion Selling Slave Labor to Russia, Others - Breitbart

100,000 North Koreans sent abroad as 'slaves'

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/siberian-slaves-0000016-v18n10

How much proof you want?

For whom? Only for deeply brainwashed people, who call the the reality "fake news" and who call fake liberal news the reality. Crawl out of your shell, start watching the alternative news. That's the only medicine which may help you unless you want to end up in a mental hospital.

There have already been cases like that in the history of US before. US Secretary of Defense James Forrestal was dealing with preparing war with the USSR, he was working out a plan of nuclear attack of 100 Russian cities. He constantly demanded to increase war spending and called everybody who disagreed with him “Russian agents”. He constantly was talking about “Soviet threat”.

He lost a lot of weight and looked exhausted. Finally, his colleagues suspected something wrong was going on with him. Forrestal was examined by doctors and found mentally ill. He was removed from his position and put into a mental hospital. Even in the hospital Forrestal was constantly repeating “I saw Russian soldiers, they are already here!” He has been stuffed with a lot of medicine and became more quiet, so the doctors eased up their control on him. And it was a wrong thing to do. On May 22, 1949 Forrestal jumped out of the window, screaming “Russians are coming!” and killed himself.

So you got nothing? Got it. Those that have seen the evidence admit it was the Russians. The Russians who lied and said they didn't do it. You als didn't answer any of the stuff I brought up that Russia does to deserve their position as an adversary... :dunno:

You do business with China. Stop being a freaking hypocrite. They deal with N. Korea and their human rights violations are legendary.

I do? I do business with China? Me in particular? Me? I do business with China?

I've never said we should be coddling China... and yes they do the same things as Russia... but since the U.S. does business with China we should ignore what Russia does too? You are going to go with that logic? If you haven't noticed, Trump wants to stop doing business with China... and replace it by doing business with Russia. He's trading in one corrupt country for another, and you Trumpbots are cool with it.

Seems like it's useless even to explain the things to such kind of people like Lewdog. They don't have neither logic, nor brains. They just love trolling. They are hopeless. I hope it's not our job to educate them.

Last edited:

Seems like it's useless even to explain the things to such kind of people like Lewdog. They don't have neither logic, nor brains. They just love trolling. They are hopeless.

Trolling? I asked you simple questions you won't answer. Are you afraid that if you say something negative about your country they'll kill you? If you are in danger just type two dots.

I do? I do business with China? Me in particular? Me? I do business with China?

I've never said we should be coddling China... and yes they do the same things as Russia... but since the U.S. does business with China we should ignore what Russia does too? You are going to go with that logic? If you haven't noticed, Trump wants to stop doing business with China... and replace it by doing business with Russia. He's trading in one corrupt country for another, and you Trumpbots are cool with it.

No, every country should be hard pressed on human rights violations. It really really would be wonderful if our western governments would start bitch slapping the Saudis for example.

BTW Trumps choice for Ambassador to China is beyond awesome and the Chinese government is very pleased with this choice.

As well I beleive an amazing Chinese entrepreneur his name is Jack Ma I think and he's looking at creating thousands of jobs for Americans to trade with China. Alibaba is the name of his company.

Last edited:
Bitch about companies doing business with Russia all you want liberals but you look like bloody fools. Global economy. G8 and G20. All legal and above board.

Bitch about companies doing business with Russia all you want liberals but you look like bloody fools. Global economy. G8 and G20. All legal and above board.

:lmao:

Trump has specifically stated he wants to make it harder to do trade with China. What cave have you been sleeping in?

Russia is buying North Korean slaves? If true those slaves are going to a much better life. Sadly, North Korea doesn't allow their people to leave. Russia treats homosexuals sensibly. They are not allowed to seduce children.

Yes, Russia does buy slaves from North Korea... it is a fact. And no, they don't live better as slaves. Using your ignorance on the matter by trying to mock my statement only makes you look like a fool.

Russia Using Thousands Of North Korean 'Slave Labor' In Construction Industry: Report

North Korea Raking in Almost $2 Billion Selling Slave Labor to Russia, Others - Breitbart

Siberian Slaves - VICE

How much proof you want?
Good for them. They don't have to eat corpses any more.

Siberian Slaves - VICE

How much proof you want?
Good for them. They don't have to eat corpses any more.

Glad to you your morals includes advocating slavery. Good job.

...more 'Fake News' from Lakhota...which is all he does anymore. Poor snowflake - it's going to be a long 4 years for him.

Fortunately no one was killed in the making of this post.

Only problem is this post, like all of Shittingbulls posts, is it shows what an idiot SB is.

She really needs to get some meds to help deal with the fact that Hillary lost and Trump won.

WASHINGTON ― Morgan, Lewis & Bockius, the corporate law firm that is advisingDonald Trump on how to handle his massive business conflicts before and during his time in office, received industry recognition last year for its work in Russia.

Chambers & Partners, a London-based publication that ranks law firms and lawyers around the world for business clients, gave the firm the “Russian law firm of the year” award for its work in the country.

The firm acknowledged the award in a news release last May. An editor for Chambers & Partners did not respond to a request for comment on the award’s significance.

According to the Morgan Lewis website, the firm’s Moscow office has a healthy practice, with more than 40 lawyers helping corporate clients navigate the Russian legal landscape. The Philadelphia-based firm employs close to 2,000 attorneys in 29 offices around the world.

The president-elect has repeatedly said he has no dealings with Russia, and on Wednesday morning, he used his Twitter platform to reassure Americans that the country has no “leverage” over him. He reiterated that position during his long-awaited news conference on business conflicts later in the day.

“I have no deals,” Trump said. “I have no loans and no dealings. We could make deals in Russia very easily, if we wanted to. I just don’t want to because I think that would be a conflict.”

More: Law Firm Advising Trump On Business Conflicts Named 'Russian Law Firm Of The Year'

Holy shit, why isn't Congress doing something about this? Trump's relationship with Russia is way too cozy.
FACT CHECK: Did Donald Trump Engage the 'Russian Law Firm of the Year'?

Forum List

Back