Lawlessness & The Supreme Court's Effective Castration

Silhouette

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2013
Specifically, the lawlessness surrounding official after official abandoning his or her sworn oath to uphold the laws enacted by the people of his or her state. Or, in Eric Holder's case, federal laws as bound by state laws.

As the church of LGBT spreads its "message" [see my signature] across the USA with an iron fist and matter of fact threats of lawsuits [jailtime to come later..] for opposing all they stand for. And as the ranks of the church swell with new initiates eager to "fit in" with the new fad:

HIV Diagnoses Among MSM Ages 13-24 Increasing by 12% Annually, CDC Report Says

From Henry J. Kaiser Family Foundation

June 27, 2008

The number of new HIV diagnoses recorded between 2001 and 2006 among men who have sex with men ages 13 to 24 increased by 12.4% annually, according to a study published Thursday in CDC's Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report, the New York Times reports. Some experts said the findings are an "ominous ... indicator" that the HIV/AIDS epidemic continues to flourish among MSM, the Times reports...

...the increase among young MSM is about 10 times higher than the overall MSM community. HIV Diagnoses Among MSM Ages 13-24 Increasing by 12% Annually, CDC Report Says - TheBody.com

[Which is very odd for a demographic that is supposed to remain steady when "born that way"..]

An atmosphere of lawlessness springs up in activist judges and officials also eager to "fit in". It's like they have been caught up in an intellectual HIV epidemic. "Let's get on board and not question this thing because someone threatened to expose what I did last year with the tax fund, or the bridge scandal, or that affair I had with my secretary...or so I'll get re-elected because I believe the numbers the church of LGBT has projected, despite what I saw happening with Chic Fil A and Duck Dynasty"

>>Whenever you find a person who previously believed a certain way on a controversial topic like gay marriage, and that person has done a "sudden turnaround", I'll show you a person who is afraid or who has been blackmailed or threatened in some other way<<

The Supreme Court is largely at fault here as state after state finds its officials refusing to follow the rule of law. Their lack of a public explanation on DOMA is causing a wildfire of "sudden turnarounds" in key people here and there. People elected to uphold the law for their citizens are not at liberty to legislate that law from the bench or from some other position of power. That is fascism folks. And that's a very dark place to go right now in our country. If you want to change the law, you do it through elections, the vote or whatever entity your state has as its legislative process.

People in positions of authority bend the law or de facto legislate on the spot sometimes when in lower positions. Take a cop for instance. He pulls over a guy who is a little tipsy but the cop lets him go because he is a friend or he used to tip back a few himself. That is the cop abandoning the rule of law and legislating on the spot for a minority he favors. It starts getting really bad when key/visible officials charged with enforcing the rule of law at our nation's highest positions start publicly announcing "no, I'm not following my oath of office. I am circumventing the legislative process and telling the majority in my state or my country that their Will no longer counts." ...

ericholderlgbt_zps8ec5bc3c.jpg

Then, people watching this at home say to themselves, "yeah, those laws on hunting tags this season, screw that. I'm making my own laws since there are so many grouse out this season." or "I'm going to go ahead and dump my hazardous waste in a river because I don't feel like cooperating with environmental oversight to have my tanks checked." or "I'm going to shoot this kid for playing loud music because the rule of law doesn't apply to my right to peace and serenity."

A bad example begins to snowball in funny ways...

It started with officials in California flipping the Supreme Court the middle finger on Prop 8,which the Court determined in its DOMA/Windsor reasoning, is binding state law. And in fact is still written that way in the California constitution: http://www.leginfo.ca.gov/.const/.article_1

CALIFORNIA CONSTITUTION
ARTICLE 1 DECLARATION OF RIGHTS

SEC. 7.5. Only marriage between a man and a woman is valid or
recognized in California

When County Clerks in CA sued to stop having to be made to defy duly enacted law by the initiative process in that state, they were "warned" to fall in line by Gov. Brown and AG Harris in that state. Essentially, through duress, the Gov. And AG of that state forced country clerks to be in defiance of state law...and when those clerks cried foul to the Supreme Court for help, the Supreme Court in both California and the US told them to go get stuffed. Even after the US Supreme Court had just passed Judgment on states being the ones who choose on gay marriage!! This effectively gutted the California state initiative system. Which is the same as saying the People there no longer make their own laws..

And so, emboldened, other state officials and judges followed suit in what is now a sweeping epidemic of lawlessness in the top officials in the US. Way to go SCOTUS!

The Court Itself is to blame for this horrible blunder. If they wanted to force gay marriage upon the people they should have had the balls to stand up and do it in DOMA. But they didn't. Apparently the logic was to stand back and let lowerlings force it upon their people, fascism style, and then stand back and throw their hands in the air and say "the people have spoken..I guess gay marriage can fly now.."???? When the People have done no such thing.. If I didn't fear being accused of wearing a tin foil hat, I'd say this cult-expansion was orchestrated.

>>Fun fact. Besides being a serial sodomizer of orphaned/homeless teen boys on drugs, the church of LGBT's messiah Harvey Milk was also an avid supporter and apologist for Jim Jones of Jonestown. Two of Milk's "twinks" killed themselves. One of them Milk officiated as a father figure to while he was sodomizing him. That last one killed himself on Milk's birthday by jumping to his death in New York where his statutory rape first began.<<

I don't know about our country and where it's going. You reading this now may think this is all trivial, much ado about nothing. But I don't think so. I think it is a very dangerous precedent to set to encourage lawlessness; particulary with a social movement that is wilfully under-understood and that stands to affect children in deadly ways. I can see the root of Boehner's complaints about this Administration because they just unleashed Holder to announce his hubris for state laws. The AG of the USA himself says 'screw the law!!". Wow... yeah, this is a problem.

>>There are both federal CAPTA and state laws to protect children where even if you suspect harm might come to them, you are required to act or you can be prosecuted. It's the one area of law where proof isn't necessary and only reasonable belief compels you to act or else.. <<

Yes, Holder prefaced what he said with "within what the law allows" but to me it looks like his cheeky way of saying "I AM the law...and I allow it!" Folks, when your nation's top law enforcement official states aloud "I AM the law...and you will do as I say"...you've got the symptoms of the death of democracy staring you right in the maw.

I'll just leave you with a picture to ponder as you recall the lessons of your high school poly-sci class. In a year where the public is very divided on the topic of the hypersexual church of LGBT and how far it can go in our social fabric [see the first quote at the top of this post] as the cult that it is, we have Supreme Court Justice Sonya Sotomayor doing the can-can on public TV on New Year's Eve at Time's Square NYNY, with her opening act just before, Miley "sex acts on stage" Cyrus. When Sotomayor took that job she took it knowing the rules of restraint on appearing biased. Apparently she now also thinks the law and sincerity of the separation of powers, checks and balances, the core of our democratic government, do not apply to her:

Sotomayornewyearseve_zpse54a3d3e.jpg

Last edited:
Here is an article about the lawlessness and sedition in California that started the ball rolling on the wildfire of sedition across the country, ending with Eric Holder and ? The Supreme Court itself??

The Undermining of Prop 8
Political Power Run Amuck

By William B. May

SAN FRANCISCO, July 2, 2013--I don&#8217;t think &#8220;tyranny&#8221; is too strong of a word for what has happened since I advised you that Prop 8 had not been overturned in my previous email last week. Court procedures have been ignored, the Governor and Attorney General have exceeded their authority, and counties all around California have been marrying same-sex couples in violation of the California Constitution as amended by the voters of California in 2008. Proposition 8 remains in effect, but state constitutional officers are ignoring it, seemingly with impunity. It is outrageous.

The Supreme Court kicked the Prop 8 case back to the state with the ruling that only the Governor or Attorney General can defend a voter passed constitutional amendment. The Prop 8 legal defense team had been considering its next steps to defend the will of the voters when a number of surprise moves started taking place by the measure&#8217;s opponents late Friday afternoon.

Last year there had been a stay of the Federal District Court decision overturning Prop 8 in two counties issued by the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals. Appellate court declared that &#8220;the stay shall continue until final disposition by the Supreme Court.&#8221; Final disposition will take place 25 days after the Appeals Court receives the mandate from the Supreme Court, some three weeks away.

Suspiciously, at 3PM on Friday afternoon, one hour after close of business in Washington, DC, without notice to the Prop 8 legal defense team, the Appeals Court decided to lift the stay. The plaintiffs, the Governor, Attorney General, the Mayor of Los Angeles, San Francisco City Hall and their media teams seemed to have had prior notice as they were ready to spring into action within minutes. The Governor ordered independently-elected county clerks to start marrying same-sex couples immediately.

Over the weekend, Prop 8 lawyers tried appealing to Supreme Court Justice Kennedy to require the Appeals Court to reinstate the stay, but the request was denied, possibly because they no longer have standing based on the Supreme Court&#8217;s decision...

..federal courts cannot overturn a state action without a decision from at least the appellate level. Such a decision no longer exists since it was vacated by the Supreme Court last week. And now, because of the US Supreme Court&#8217;s denial of standing for the Prop 8 legal defense team, there is no longer any party that has standing to appeal it. It is a legal conundrum.

Evidently, the Governor and Attorney General, both of whom took oath&#8217;s to support and defend the state Constitution, believe they can ignore it because there is no one to hold them accountable for their actions. If this is not tyranny, I don&#8217;t know what is. Prop 8, Victim of Tyranny | Catholics For The Common Good

From all appearances it looks as if the US Supreme Court has hog-tied any official charged with upholding the law in California below the fascist AG and Governor. Even though County officials swear an oath to the people, they apparently do not "have standing" to defend that oath in the US Supreme Court.

Kennedy now joins my list of suspicious persons in this sweeping outrage of lawlessness... I would need to see written clairfication on why Kennedy denied public officials in CA appealing to have clarity on DOMA/Windsor/Prop 8, when those officials took an equally-binding oath to uphold initiative law in California?

How are county clerk's oaths to uphold the law inferior to the AG or the Governor? The AG or the Governor neither one can legislate. So how is it they make the law now? What the US Supreme Court appears to be doing is giving a leg up to sedition. That is a very very unfortunate appearance to give the general public.

Last edited:
On the lawlessness in Pennsylvania:

HARRISONBURG, PA, August 2, 2013 (LifeSiteNews.com) &#8211; Pennsylvania Attorney General Kathleen Kane has followed the lead of Barack Obama and Jerry Brown by refusing to uphold the state's law protecting marriage between one man and one woman. At least one legislator thinks it is time she paid for violating her oath of office.

State Rep. Daryl Metcalfe, R-Butler, has said Kane's actions merit impeachment, because they spread &#8220;lawlessness.&#8221;

&#8220;I think breaking the law is worthy of impeachment,&#8221; Metcalfe told local media. &#8220;Her duty is to defend the law.

Shortly after her announcement, Montgomery County Register of Wills D. Bruce Hanes began issuing marriage licenses to homosexuals, despite the fact that state law forbids such unions. As of Friday afternoon, Hanes had issued 62 marriage licenses to homosexual couples, and 13 of their recipients have completed wedding ceremonies.

&#8220;By her example, this Montgomery County official felt emboldened to violate the law also,&#8221; Metcalfe said.

He believes Hanes should be impeached, as well. By the laws of the state, Hanes is &#8220;charged with carrying out the law of Pennsylvania and this individual breaks the law.&#8221;

&#8220;Ultimately, I think there might be an impeachment procedure,&#8221; he said. &#8220;The legislature could remove this individual from office for violating the law.&#8221;

Governor Tom Corbett, a Republican, instead filed suit to stop the illegal issuing of marriage certificates on Tuesday. His general sounsel, James Schultz, wrote that Attorney General Kathleen Kane's refusal to defend the law "establishes a very troubling precedent" that "will create chaos and uncertainty.&#8221; LifeSiteNews Mobile | Impeach officials who issue gay ?marriage? licenses, refuse to defend marriage laws: PA lawmaker

In Virginia the argument to take the vote out of the People's hands moves forward in the same spirit of lawlessness kindled by California:

In 2006, 57 percent of Virginia voters approved an amendment to the state Constitution that defines marriage as between one man and one woman.

However, in court, attorneys for the plaintiffs argued that sometimes voters and lawmakers get it wrong, and that's why a judge is in place to remedy that...

..."It's sad that we have an attorney general who has told Christians and other believers in traditional marriage that we're on the wrong side of history, that somehow we're hateful of others, that we want to destroy the rights of others. No, we love God; we love people, but we believe that there is right and wrong," Jackson said.

Some argue that Herring doesn't have the right as the state attorney general to decide which laws he will or won't support.

"You look at the highest law enforcement officer in this state and what he has done and the way that he has...his dereliction of duty&#8230;and I think it's unacceptable," Joshua Duggar, with the Family Research Council Action Committee, said.

Alison Howard, with Concerned Women for America, said, "If he took an oath on a Constitution that he did not believe in and certain parts that he wanted to change then he should have sought a different line of work."

Virginia State Delegate Todd Gilbert agreed, saying Herring is violating his sworn duty and the will of the people. Gilbert is co-author of a measure that passed the Virginia House on Monday. The bill allows state lawmakers to defend a state law in court if the governor and attorney general refuse to do so...

... "The attorney general does not have the authority to unilaterally make that decision for the people. And he unequivocally should not be using taxpayer resources to fight to overturn a constitutional provision that the voters adopted by an overwhelming majority," Gilbert said in the weekly Virginia GOP address. Judge Vows Quick Ruling on Va. Gay Marriage Ban - US - CBN News - Christian News 24-7 - CBN.com

Be careful what you wish for. "Pocket Vetos" don't just work for the gay industry. The oil industry, the bank industry, the medical industry all too may employ this sedition-for-hire technique now that the new precedent of lawlessness has been firmly set by the church of LGBT:

It’s lawless — but it’s executed by courts, politicians, and legal officials being pushed by powerful gay marriage activists to abandon their oath of office to uphold the Constitution and the law. In the eyes of our opponents, and increasingly among their allies, the right of homosexuals to “marry” trumps everything else — including the rule of law!

In California, state officials beholden to gay marriage activists are ordering all marriage clerks to ignore Prop 8 — despite the fact the California state constitution requires officials to uphold laws on the books until they are overturned by an appellate court. Despite what the media wants you to believe, Prop 8 has NOT been overturned in this manner...

...These are the same politicians who refused to defend Proposition 8, which resulted in a homosexual judge in San Francisco invalidating it — something the US Supreme Court tragically allowed to stand when they refused to hear the appeal of the measure. A San Diego county clerk responsible for issuing marriage licenses understandably wants some direction on what the law requires of him, yet he’s being treated like a criminal by the very people who are mocking the state constitution. Because he’s asking for a clear direction from the state’s highest court — he’s treated like an outlaw....

...In Ohio, a federal judge intervened to order state officials to ignore the state’s marriage law and treat a same-sex couple as married when completing vital records. Ohio voters amended their Constitution in 2004 to protect marriage by an overwhelming majority, but this judge has chosen to be a law unto himself and trample on the will of the people.

New cases are being added to the docket all the time — North Carolina’s marriage amendment, passed a year ago by 61 percent of the voters is now under judicial attack. But so are the laws of over a dozen states, including Michigan, Illinois, New Jersey and even Arkansas.

I will not mislead you: we are in the middle of an orchestrated takedown of marriage by gay activists and their allies in power, one unconcerned with the rule of law..

...Frank Schubert, one of the heroes in enacting of Prop 8 and NOM’s national political director, took a few weeks to respond to all the constant requests for how he feels about the Court’s refusal to defend the rights of the 7 million voters who enacted Prop 8...

...Here’s how I feel.

I feel like we were cheated. Just like I felt as a kid watching the bad guy put a sleeper hold on his opponent [in a pro wrestling match], or hitting him below the belt or with the brass knuckles while the referee had his back turned, so have the legal system and politicians cold-cocked the people of California — seven million of whom went to the polls to lawfully enact Prop 8. Only this time, I realize there’s not likely to be a rematch. The cheaters won.

I feel like the rule of law has been shredded, and conniving politicians have been rewarded for ignoring their sworn oath of office. Public confidence in the judicial system has been dealt a severe blow. Supporters of same-sex “marriage” may be happy with the result today, but hold on until the tables are turned and a conservative governor and attorney general refuse to defend a law they don’t personally support, and there’s nobody left with standing to defend it….

I feel like a broadside has ripped a great hole in the initiative and referendum process itself. I have managed nearly forty statewide ballot initiative campaigns in my career. The initiative process is one of the few viable ways to get a recalcitrant government to respond to legitimate issues that are not being addressed by the legislature or the state administration. By its nature, citizens are often pushing a law that is opposed by those in power.

Now those very people in power — the governor and attorney general — have been given a pocket veto over the initiative process itself. They can invalidate any measure they don’t personally support simply by refusing to defend it in federal court.” ...

“I think about people like Scott Eckern, a distinguished musical producer, who was forced to resign from the California Musical Theater in Sacramento over his $1,000 contribution in support of Prop 8. I think about Marjorie Christofferson, a then-67-year-old employee at her family-owned Mexican restaurant in Los Angeles, who was forced to take a leave from the business over donating a mere $100 to our campaign.

…And I think about the 250,000 volunteers in our campaign who walked precincts, knocked on doors, and manned phone banks, including Jose Nunez, a proud immigrant and newly sworn-in US citizen, who was physically assaulted by a Prop 8 opponent while waiting to distribute signs outside his Catholic church.

All of these people paid a tremendous price. They, and the voters, deserved better than to be left undefended before the legal system, abandoned by those sworn to defend them, ignored by judges determined to impose a particular result, and then orphaned by the Supreme Court as the great referee pretended not to see all the nefarious activity going on with the case right in front of them.”

Justice has not been done.

“The decisions worry me,” writes Frank, “I am actually less worried about the damage done to the institution of marriage than I am about the damage done to the body politic.”...

...our democracy he points out is much more fragile. “When the votes of millions of people are ignored by the elites in government, when politicians can ignore their oath of office and assume for themselves extra-constitutional authority, when judges can ignore their own internal conflicts and impose their own political views on an issue in direct contravention of the expressed desires of the people, and when the Supreme Court can turn a blind eye to the matter and let the politicians and judges get away with it, public confidence in government is seriously, and perhaps permanently, erodedThe Lawlessness of Gay Marriage Activists is on Full Display | Opinion - Conservative

And in New Mexico, apparently County clerks take their oath of office seriously enough to quit instead of breaking it a la California style sedition....

ALBUQUERQUE, N.M.&#8212;Officials say a rural eastern New Mexico county clerk and her deputy have resigned rather than abide by a state Supreme Court ruling legalizing gay marriage.
Roosevelt County manager Charlene Webb says Clerk Donna Carpenter and Deputy Clerk Janet Collins announced their resignations Friday morning.

Webb declined to say why they quit. But county commissioners confirmed it was in protest of Thursday's Supreme Court ruling that says it's unconstitutional to bar same-sex couples from getting marriage licenses.

Commissioner Bill Cathey says the two had made it clear they would quit "rather than be associated with that."

Webb says the clerk's office is closed until the commission meets Monday to hire a replacement.

Carpenter doesn't have a current phone listing, and there was no answer Friday at a listing for Collins.

THIS IS A BREAKING NEWS UPDATE. Check back soon for further information. AP's earlier story is below.

Gay marriage opponents are vowing the fight is not over despite a New Mexico Supreme Court decision Thursday....

...The Democratic-controlled Legislature repeatedly has turned down proposals for a constitutional amendment to allow voters to decide whether to legalize gay marriage.

Gov. Susana Martinez, a Republican and who has opposed same-sex marriage, said she would have preferred to see voters, not the courts, decide the issue. But she urged New Mexicans to "respect one another in their discourse" and turn their focus to other issues facing the state.

"As we move forward, I am hopeful that we will not be divided, as we must come together to tackle very pressing issues, like reforming education and growing our economy, in the weeks and months ahead," Martinez said. New Mexico clerk quits over gay marriage ruling - Farmington Daily Times

Translation, "we are shutting down the democratic process when it comes to gay marriage. Don't bother asking because we will not respond to the Will of the majority." This is in contempt of Windsor that says the state's consensus has the best and broadest authority on the topic and the choice. Shutting down public participation is antithetical to the spirit and Ruling in Windsor.

New Mexico clerks should sue instead of quit. This is what the church of LGBT wants you to do New Mexico clerks!

Silly the Two-Note Spambot is spamming....again!

Sorry that the silent lavender destruction of democracy appears like spamming to you. Some people might want to know what's going on behind the scenes with all these states "approving" of gay marriage without their own consent.

Forum List

Back