Lawmaker Stands Up Against EPA

1stRambo

Gold Member
Feb 8, 2015
Lawmaker calls for a rebellion against EPA pollution emissions for backyard barbecues
Published March 17, 2015
FoxNews.com

Yo, a Missouri state legislator wants the Environmental Protection Agency to back off of people’s backyard barbecues.

On Monday, State Senator Eric Schmitt (R) from St. Louis kicked off a #porksteakrebellion after he discovered the EPA is funding a study on propane grill emissions that suggest pit masters use a special tray to catch grease drippings and a "catalytic" filtration system to reduce air pollution, reports Fox News KTVI

Lawmaker calls for a rebellion against EPA pollution emissions for backyard barbecues Fox News

"GTP"

"OBAMA IS A TOTAL ASS"
liberalism is the disease....common sense, the cure.jpeg

Good! This is beyond ridiculous. It has nothing to do with emissions. It has to do with control.

Anybody surprised? Not me!! We have lots of fascists in our government right now..............

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

St. Louis politician calls for tasty protest against proposed EPA barbecue regulations PorkSteakRebellion FOX2now.com

Evidently,, the agency has problems with the grease dripping from your steak and burger!! So.....next time you go to purchase a new BBQ grill, expect to spend a lot more............they need to protect us from our grease that's screwing with the environment.

More brilliance from progressives!!!!

The grease might foul up the propane burners leading to ^^ Co2 levels.

Im tellin' ya......the k00ks are taking over!!!:gay::spinner::spinner::spinner::spinner:

Last edited:
I use two cinder blocks and a grill spanning them to BBQ on..Good luck snagging me..I use wood from the forest to cook with, no pre-made stuff for me...

Forum List

Back