Lawyer linked to ex-Trump campaign chairman sentenced to 30 days in jail

EvilEyeFleegle

Dogpatch USA
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 2, 2017
Twin Falls Idaho

Lying does not pay....

"The Dutch son-in-law of one of Russia's richest men was sentenced on Tuesday to 30 days in prison and a $20,000 fine for lying to Special Counsel Robert Mueller's investigators about contacts with an official in President Donald Trump's 2016 campaign.

Alex van der Zwaan, a lawyer who once worked closely with Trump's former campaign chairman Paul Manafort, was also sentenced to two months of supervised release. He had pleaded guilty on Feb. 20 as Mueller intensified his investigation into potential collusion between the president's campaign and Russia."

Lying does not pay....

"The Dutch son-in-law of one of Russia's richest men was sentenced on Tuesday to 30 days in prison and a $20,000 fine for lying to Special Counsel Robert Mueller's investigators about contacts with an official in President Donald Trump's 2016 campaign.

Alex van der Zwaan, a lawyer who once worked closely with Trump's former campaign chairman Paul Manafort, was also sentenced to two months of supervised release. He had pleaded guilty on Feb. 20 as Mueller intensified his investigation into potential collusion between the president's campaign and Russia."

I heard that Trump's oldest son's roommate's cousin got a traffic ticket two years ago for failure to signal.

So in other words Zwaan did nothing wrong.
Assuming you define lying as 'nothing wrong'. Sure.

The why he lied..and where that took Mueller....is the important part..to me.

No charges for that so nothing wrong.
Now what Gates and Manafort had him do... they’re screwed. Zwaan is not American, so he did not technically commit treason like those other 2.

Treason, lol.

You whack jobs are a hoot.

"It remains unclear whether van der Zwaan has information about Manafort and Gates’ activities during the 2016 campaign. The court documents filed against van der Zwaan make no mention of campaign-related activities."

So, this guy had nothing at all to do with The Trump Campaign, and like all of Mueller's Targets, Mueller tried to simply trip the poor guy up and cause him to make an error or contradiction. Big F'n Whoop. Next up, Mueller arrests children for chewing gum in class.

I personally would refuse to talk to The FBI about anything, even if I were Innocent of anything they were accusing me of. Not when you see things like this. There is no reason to cooperate.

The only thing I see Mueller doing is flushing $12 Million down the toilet. You mean this fool and his band of Partisan Idiots are only able to do the following?

Mueller: You say you spoke with this man on the 15th, 17th, 24th of April 8 years ago at 2 PM, 4 PM, 6 PM and 5 PM but not on the 2nd of June at 1 PM, and you spoke to him again on the 14th of June 7 years ago at 8 AM, but not on the 18th at 3 PM?

Target of the Inquisition: Yes Mr. Mueller

Mueller: LIAR! We know what times you talked to him. You are wrong.

Mueller: What did you talk about?

Target of the Inquisition: Grandkids and Golf!
giphy.gif

Mueller: To The Dungeon with this Subversive Traitor!

Target of the Inquisition: But my wife is pregnant. I haven't done anything wrong.

Mueller: You colluded with The Russians and stopped Derr Leader Clinton from becoming Derr Fuher! Your child will grow up penniless and in poverty and become a ward of The State.

Target of the Inquisition: But Mr. Mueller, this is just a 30 day sentence, and a suspended one at that, and I still have my law license.

Mueller: Don't contradict me with FACTS, BOY! You are Part of The Rebel Alliance..and

Target of the Inquisition: Have a nice day Mr. Mueller, sorry I couldn't help you more.
star-wars-quote-you-are-part-of-the-rebel-alliance-and-a-traitor.jpg

So that slimeball attorney Mueller -- a "Special Counsel" -- "The Third" -- what an arrogant ass -- has spent over a year building his case for "multiple" felony indictments, and all he does is trip up some other slimeball attorney in his words so he could put the other guy in jail for 30 days for something he said. Go home already. Isn't it clear by now that the Mueller probe is 100% political and nothing to do with crime? Trump has been saying that the Mueller team is all hardened Democrats, and it is becoming very clear that Trump is right.

Good for Mueller.

And he "indicted" 13 Russians for "trolling" internet forums with their "extreme right-wing" (i.e. conservative) opinions. Usually an indictment requires a grand jury, but I have not heard of one in this case, and I am still not entirely sure how a lawyer can trump up an "indictment" without a grand jury under the U.S. Constitution.

They "hacked" the election because, well, they expressed opinions online that Americans were not supposed to hear. You'd better believe there is a lot of actual ballot fraud going on, and sure, there are Russians involved in that, with illegals voting in American elections and so on and so forth, but the Democrats have not the slightest interest in investigating that, because the illegals are voting Democrat so they can take away Americans' guns.

They're Democrats. They are only interested in prosecuting conservative "Russians," not liberal Russians or liberal Mexicans or Canadians or all the other libtard illegals. Plus, the Democrats still harbor that old Nazi resentment over losing World War II, which is why they continue to impose Daylight Savings Time and all sorts of other crap on us to sabotage our efficiency and sap our economy of its strength.

Last edited:

Lying does not pay....

How much money did Muller spend getting a 30 day sentence? That’s stupid. Even more stupid, the dude will likely not spend any time in jail. This is embarrassing.

Lying does not pay....

He had been wearing his MAGA
56879d404dd61c2b867ffc376559c13fcae1434aa029a9471183ab6ccad75478.jpg

Lying does not pay....

How much money did Muller spend getting a 30 day sentence? That’s stupid. Even more stupid, the dude will likely not spend any time in jail. This is embarrassing.
Its the Information and testimony Mueller got that counts LOL be afraid Be Very afraid

Lying does not pay....

Its the Information and testimony Mueller got that counts LOL be afraid Be Very afraid

Well, for as big a deal ilas was made over this guy there better be something juicy. I would still like to see what that case cost the tax payer.

Lying does not pay....

No known ties to the trump campaign so why are you hyperventilating so much?

Lying does not pay....

Whew deep state clown got him a REAL hardened criminal there!

Forum List

Back