Layers of Fact Checkers: CNN Uses Fake Lincoln Quote

The clown car keeps on self humiliating themselves.
View attachment 137143

CNN Just Published A Fake Quote From Abraham Lincoln

lincoln_iphone_selfie_7-5-17-1.jpg

I think the fake journalists are just being funny now.

They're laughing at the idiots like stryfe and isaac and the other leftists who have spent their LIVES believing every word they've uttered...

CNN is useless for anyone looking for real news.
It's why I've been having every waiting room TV, in two hospitals, programmed for Fox News when they're turned on. :)

Last edited:
Just remember folks, all liberals are at least as stupid as mamdouche.

I would be glad to compare CNN's accuracy rate to Trump's

Trump posts fake Abraham Lincoln quote

President Trump on Sunday marked the birthday of Abraham Lincoln by posting a picture of the Lincoln monument and an inspiring quote from our 16th president. Nice thought. But the quote, “And in the end, it’s not the years in your life that count, it’s the life in your years,” almost certainly didn’t come from Lincoln.
So your excuse is Trump does it too? Too funny. You set such a high bar.

Not an excuse- I thought I was pretty clear- I would be glad to compare the accuracy of CNN to your Dear Leader.

CNN- like everyone is not perfect- but CNN has been known to issue retractions when it publishes falsehoods- your Dear Leader never retracts any of his falsehoods.

yep.....but the problem is, now everybody knows that all the Obama falshoods were never reported by CNN

"All of the falshoods" are not reported by anyone.

But what you object to is that CNN didn't report all of the wingnut right conspiracy theories as fact.
Hilarious watching you lefties attempting to defend your fascism.

President Trump on Sunday marked the birthday of Abraham Lincoln by posting a picture of the Lincoln monument and an inspiring quote from our 16th president. Nice thought. But the quote, “And in the end, it’s not the years in your life that count, it’s the life in your years,” almost certainly didn’t come from Lincoln.

Not an excuse- I thought I was pretty clear- I would be glad to compare the accuracy of CNN to your Dear Leader.

CNN- like everyone is not perfect- but CNN has been known to issue retractions when it publishes falsehoods- your Dear Leader never retracts any of his falsehoods.

yep.....but the problem is, now everybody knows that all the Obama falshoods were never reported by CNN

But what you object to is that CNN didn't report all of the wingnut right conspiracy theories as fact.

And of course 'fascism' to you right wingnuts means anyone who doesn't agree with any of your fake news.

It's why I've been having every waiting room TV, in two hospitals, programmed for Fox News when they're turned on. :)

LOL- you go to Fox News for 'real news'?

Look- I would never tell anyone to go to CNN only for news- but if you think that Fox News is legit- but CNN is not- well you are just suffering from partisan blindness.

Look- I would never tell anyone to go to CNN only for news- but if you think that Fox News is legit- but CNN is not- well you are just suffering from partisan blindness.
What news network would you suggest?

I think that both CNN and Fox have fairly specific biases. I think that ABC and CBS have less obvious biases- but if you are going to watch network TV for news, I would recommend alternating them- or at least balancing them out with print/online media- and international media such as the BBC.

I think that both CNN and Fox have fairly specific biases. I think that ABC and CBS have less obvious biases- but if you are going to watch network TV for news, I would recommend alternating them- or at least balancing them out with print/online media- and international media such as the BBC.
I'm talking about waiting rooms. Alternating between stations isn't an option. lol

Fox has been fair and balanced with their reporting. It's why I chose them.

And of course 'fascism' to you right wingnuts means anyone who doesn't agree with any of your fake news.
Good lil brown shirter.

Forget all of the Fake News CNN has been busted with, they ADMITTED to covering up for Sadamn.

The News We Kept To Ourselves

The Trumpflakes just don't seem to understand that the more they and DearLeader cry, the more pathetic they look.

Thing is, CNN has been one of their most loyal suckups. CNN even hired a Trump campaign staffer to spread Trump propaganda, something no network had ever done before. By stabbing their most faithful media lackeys in the back like that, the Trump admin ensures no one will ever trust them again.

Just remember folks, all liberals are at least as stupid as mamdouche.

It's very ironic, when Trumpsters complain about every one who lies, but immediately put their fingers in their ears, cover their eyes or just don't acknowledge it, when Trump lies.
View attachment 137155

So now we have a fact check on CNN. Does CNN's "lies" accumulation compare Trump's vast accumulation? Anyone?
All False statements involving Donald Trump | PolitiFact
Trumpsters, have zero credibility when it comes to complaining about the honesty of anyone.
But, but, but,,,,!

But.....but..........would you like me to post up a link about the false Soetero statements over 8 years:coffee:??

So, Obama is at around 1% of the false statement rate of Trump.

And you're bragging about that?

Trumptards set a very, very low bar for honesty. If their heroes only lie 20 times a day, they think that's good enough.

Good lil brown shirter.

thanks for demonstrating what I said

Good lil brown shirter.

Hilarious again! Dufus who spends his time defending CNN calls everyone else fake news lovers!

Thank you Al Gore for inventing the internets!

Donald Trump's file

The PolitiFact scorecard- Donald Trump
Politifact! :lmao:
CNN quote next?

LOL- funny- since I was responding to a Trumpster attacking Obama by citing Politifact.

Feel free to show that any of Politifacts "Pants on Fire" lies by Trump are false.

Oh wait- I forgot- Trumpsters just nod in agreement to whatever your Dear Leader says.

Good lil brown shirter.

Hilarious again! Dufus who spends his time defending CNN calls everyone else fake news lovers!!

What is hilarious is how you think calling anyone who you disagree with a 'fascist' somehow works.

Of course- like Trump- you just figure repeating a lie often enough will convince the gullible Trumpsters.

Forum List

Back