Leader of the Dem Party, Nancy Pelosi: I Promise to Oppose President Bush

Since she doesn't know who the President is, or what year it is.....she needs to be fitted for a new jacket.....:badgrin:

Who is the woman next to her? I seen her in an interview this morning, blabbering about what she thinks and wants to happen......something involving impeachment proceedings. She needs a fitting too.

Since she doesn't know who the President is, or what year it is.....she needs to be fitted for a new jacket.....:badgrin:

Who is the woman next to her? I seen her in an interview this morning, blabbering about what she thinks and wants to happen......something involving impeachment proceedings. She needs a fitting too.
Maxine Waters. Famous for such wisdom as:
“Guess what this liberal would be all about? This liberal would be about socializing … uh, umm. … Would be about, basically, taking over, and the government running all of your companies.”

“If you call it a riot, it sounds like it was just a bunch of crazy people who went out and did bad things for no reason. I maintain it was somewhat understandable, if not acceptable. So I call it a rebellion.”

She needs to be bitch slapped and sent back to California to be with all the other liberal insane assholes.

Maxine Waters. Famous for such wisdom as:
“Guess what this liberal would be all about? This liberal would be about socializing … uh, umm. … Would be about, basically, taking over, and the government running all of your companies.”

“If you call it a riot, it sounds like it was just a bunch of crazy people who went out and did bad things for no reason. I maintain it was somewhat understandable, if not acceptable. So I call it a rebellion.”

yep exactly & just how she was responding in the interview.

Pelosi: You know, when I was 16 years old, I actually met President George Washington, and even though he wasn't an honorable liberal like myself, I still respected the man, even though he had slaves working in his mansion.

Echoes and echoes, and Big Black Dog loves the RED MEAT. He is well trained, like a biddable dog he has learned the commands, sit, stay, and shit; sadly he is confused and gets them out of order and ends up shitting first, sitting on his shit next and stays until told to move.

Echoes and echoes, and Big Black Dog loves the RED MEAT. He is well trained, like a biddable dog he has learned the commands, sit, stay, and shit; sadly he is confused and gets them out of order and ends up shitting first, sitting on his shit next and stays until told to move.
Democrats have put The Onion out of business. They out parody themselves faster than people can make up stuff.

16406780_10154342383920954_720567579875153026_n.jpg

Forum List

Back