Leaked Twitter All Hands Meeting after Elon's Buyout

Here it is if you can stand 45 minutes of whining.....Given Musk's reputation for leaning down a company I suspect many will be all anti-free speech someplace else before too long. ;)

it sounds like a standard meeting. not listening to it all but I don't hear whining but employee concerns in general.

Here it is if you can stand 45 minutes of whining.....Given Musk's reputation for leaning down a company I suspect many will be all anti-free speech someplace else before too long. ;)

Being bought, scares employees shtless. Sometimes they have reason. Some particular employees in key areas have reason. Other than that, most have little to fear unless the prior company was bloated due to bad hiring or management practices.

Towards the end they do a question/answer thing with their employees. At 29:47 an employee asks "With no board in place, who will keep Elon accountable and how?". The board member guys answer was very well structured in a way to not come right out and say "Elon isnt accountable to anyone, retard. Privately owned companies dont operate the same way.".

Those left wing employees have no idea whats coming. They were used to a CEO who was accountable to the board, and a board who was accountable to the shareholders. All that shit is out the window. Elon can rule that place with an iron fist if he so chooses. :laugh:

Forum List

Back