Leaker denied bail

Manonthestreet

Diamond Member
May 20, 2014
thinks Chelsea Manning type defense will get her off......maybe combine it with the just a kid bs........talk a bout a Hail Mary

The harsh reality of life smacked her right upside her head.

All the sudden her unwise decision doesn't look like such a great idea.

Oh and the pretty white girl ploy......right to her privilege.........some leftist she is

thinks Chelsea Manning type defense will get her off......maybe combine it with the just a kid bs........talk a bout a Hail Mary

What this is not the first time she did it???????? I thought all she did was realese a copied document..

What's up.with this...

Alleged NSA leaker Reality Winner denied bail

Prosecutors argued Winner had used a thumb drive to download classified documents while she was in the Air Force, CBS News' David Begnaud reports. The thumb drive has not been found, and U.S. Magistrate Judge Brian Epps said he was concerned since that drive's location is unknown.

What this is not the first time she did it???????? I thought all she did was realese a copied document..

What's up.with this...

Prosecutors argued Winner had used a thumb drive to download classified documents while she was in the Air Force, CBS News' David Begnaud reports. The thumb drive has not been found, and U.S. Magistrate Judge Brian Epps said he was concerned since that drive's location is unknown.

Ooooh if she did it in the military she's fucked, screwed, blued and tattooed

What's up.with this...

Ooooh if she did it in the military she's fucked, screwed, blued and tattooed

No the story I read she is now a contractor...that's what was posted a few days ago..nothing that she had a military career...

I don't know what this is/means

It will be a long ten years in Federal prison for her. A few more of these and the criminal leaking and collusion with the Leftie media will stop.

All liberals in government should be identified and denied access to sensitive information since they can't be trusted with it.

It will be a long ten years in Federal prison for her. A few more of these and the criminal leaking and collusion with the Leftie media will stop.

Might be longer then that depending on the USAF thing

Forum List

Back