least popular

Siete

Platinum Member
May 19, 2014
gee, who knew ?

Trump is the least popular president in modern history, according to FiveThirtyEight. "Trump’s early-term unpopularity is unusual. In the decades since World War II, the average first-term president before Trump had an approval rating of 62 percent on his 175th day in office," the site wrote in July, when Trump's approval rating was 39 percent.

Trump New Approval Ratings Show He's the Least Popular President to Enter a Second Year in Office and It's Not Even Close

he has a minority supporting him - maybe he'll go after Opra now with his usual salvo of disrespect.

gee, who knew ?

Trump is the least popular president in modern history, according to FiveThirtyEight. "Trump’s early-term unpopularity is unusual. In the decades since World War II, the average first-term president before Trump had an approval rating of 62 percent on his 175th day in office," the site wrote in July, when Trump's approval rating was 39 percent.

Trump New Approval Ratings Show He's the Least Popular President to Enter a Second Year in Office and It's Not Even Close

he has a minority supporting him - maybe he'll go after Opra now with his usual salvo of disrespect.
/----/ "Gallup's most recent poll results are based on telephone interviews with roughly 1,500 adults and has a margin of error of plus or minus 3 percentage points. "
So "ROUGHLY" 61% (600 out of 1,500) random adults including felons, illegals, unregistered voters, die hard democRATS don't approve of Trump. WOWZA what an eye opener. How many fake polls did they take to find one to fit their narrative?

Still President of the United States last I checked.

The polls said there was "no path to victory in the Electoral College" for Trump, and they were saying that all the way until they started counting the actual votes.

gee, who knew ?

So 538 has polls saying he is unpopular. Are these polls more reliable than their election prediction on 11/8/2016? Just curious.

Final Election Update: There’s A Wide Range Of Outcomes, And Most Of Them Come Up Clinton
That remains our outlook today in our final forecast of the year. Clinton is a 71 percent favorite to win the election according to our polls-only model and a 72 percent favorite according to our polls-plus model. (The models are essentially the same at this point, so they show about the same forecast.) This reflects a meaningful improvement for Clinton in the past 48 hours as the news cycle has taken a final half-twist in her favor. Her chances have increased from about 65 percent.

Trump is unpopular in corrupt tax and spend liberal run states, shocker.

That's what I heard. Those states that rely on SALT deductions are going bananas right now.

Myself, I love tax season. The Walmart near me has a Jackson Hewitt tax-preparation booth set up every year, with the same old woman running it for the last ten years.

And every time I walk by it, I say under my breath "Taxation Is Theft". She's probably getting tired of hearing me say that.
:lmao:

gee, who knew ?

Oh. FiveThirtyEight. Well then ...

That's what I heard. Those states that rely on SALT deductions are going bananas right now.

Myself, I love tax season. The Walmart near me has a Jackson Hewitt tax-preparation booth set up every year, with the same old woman running it for the last ten years.

And every time I walk by it, I say under my breath "Taxation Is Theft". She's probably getting tired of hearing me say that.

Trump signed a tax cut bill, naturally the liberals in my state announced plans to raise taxes $2 billion dollars.

Trump signed a tax cut bill, naturally the liberals in my state announced plans to raise taxes $2 billion dollars.

And naturally, they'll attribute it to Barack Obama. What a bunch of shitheads.

I told the forum the day that bill passed that Dem's in Dem run states would confiscate the money by raising taxes.

I told the forum the day that bill passed that Dem's in Dem run states would confiscate the money by raising taxes.

You nailed it! democrats aren't very hard to figure out :laugh:

You nailed it! democrats aren't very hard to figure out :laugh:

That's because they are corrupt liars who seek to gift themselves OUR money every chance they get.

Forum List

Back