Leave it to the conservative controlled CNN to stress over email POTENTIALS!!

I think this is the first time I have ever heard the Clinton News Network called conservative.
CNN-Clinton News Network celebrated Billary at DNC and made toast speech and partied.

CNN's Wolf Blitzer Dances, Drinks Wine After Hillary Speech | The ...
dailycaller.com/.../cnns-wolf-blitzer-dances-drinks-wine-after-hillarys...The Daily Caller
9 hours ago - ... of the Democratic National Convention and Hillary Clinton's coronation as the Democratic nominee, CNN's Wolf Blitzer was seen celebrating,
CojKoesUAAACVms.jpg

And all you nuts can attack me with a straight face, can you now? CNN is a Trump Network...his every word, his every movement, everything is covered 25 hours a day, Trump. I had to watch Cspan after Trump made his fuck speech about Putin the next day, because CNN was too busy choking on the guys golden nuts....my reality and I'm stickin to it.

Calling you a dumb piece of shit isn't in any way an attack. You're really a dumb piece of shit. The only way it would be an attack is if it wasn't true.

CNN is so conservative Trump hungry, they'd rather focus on DNC emails that have yet to materialize, rather than a presidential candidate that literally asked a foriegn country to spy on its people....number one reason their ratings are so damn low. Every single time Trump says or does something stupid, they invite their Nazi team on to defend this monter and its on to attacking Hillary and OBama again and again and again.....like who the fuck needs Fox these days, when you got the CNN whores looking for Trump ratings at all cost??These emails are speculatory, nobody knows save for the people that sent them, whats in them. But the CNN Trump **** suckers would rather lose a kidney than piss off the Fuher, that's how fucked up the Nazi controlled CNN has become!!
I see your inter-cranial liposuction procedure didn't work. Well, maybe next time. :thup:
CONSERVATIVE NETWORK FOR NUTS!! IE WHITE PEOPLE!!
Yet I'm a breed........ :lmao:

Whatdahey!

('How' is so old school........) :eusa_whistle:

CNN is so conservative Trump hungry, they'd rather focus on DNC emails that have yet to materialize, rather than a presidential candidate that literally asked a foriegn country to spy on its people....number one reason their ratings are so damn low. Every single time Trump says or does something stupid, they invite their Nazi team on to defend this monter and its on to attacking Hillary and OBama again and again and again.....like who the fuck needs Fox these days, when you got the CNN whores looking for Trump ratings at all cost??These emails are speculatory, nobody knows save for the people that sent them, whats in them. But the CNN Trump **** suckers would rather lose a kidney than piss off the Fuher, that's how fucked up the Nazi controlled CNN has become!!
I see your inter-cranial liposuction procedure didn't work. Well, maybe next time. :thup:

my guess is, it worked too well the first time
I'm thinking his adipose tissue regenerated faster than it could be removed........ :dunno:

If the procedure had succeed you could put your ear up to his head and hear the sea....... :thup:
Two neo scientist trying to figure out the Tiger? The struggle is real, no shit!! But keep in mind, you morons, the earth is flat and there really is a santa claus, Virgina!!
Uuummmm, I see you palmed your meds again. Nurse! Nurse Ratched! Melt down in padded room number 4!

Love it

90% of the Left calls CNN Right Wing

90% of the Right calls CNN Left Wing.
I have been watching CNN tonight. Op is lying. They have been bashing Trump all evening. Wolf Blitzer wants Trump to go tell the Muslim father whose son died in military service that he ( Trump) appreciates his service. Jeez!

Forum List

Back