Leave it to the gun toting idiots to focus on the NRA hero and thats it!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Only in America can one spend post after post after post praising the NRA and forget that a 18 month old baby was murdered by a white guy.....deflection is the new black...here
200.webp

You don’t have to live in America. There are many all black countries! Just think you would not have to ever look at another white person. Make your plans.

Only in America can one spend post after post after post praising the NRA and forget that a 18 month old baby was murdered by a white guy.....deflection is the new black...here
200.webp
Want to focus on the Air Force, who had the church shooting dishonorably discharged for domestic abuse, that wasn't conveyed to the FBI which allowed the liberal shooting to get guns? Seems pretty bad when the government, which is supposed to keep US safe, fails at keeping US safe...

450 rounds were fired

Another example of guns keeping us safe

4 days after the Las Vegas massacre the so called "liberal media" shifted the focus to the police response time. That effectively ended the discussion of why the crazed gun pussy had dozens of guns.

• Banned
You don’t have to live in America. There are many all black countries! Just think you would not have to ever look at another white person. Make your plans.
There's a lot of things I don't have to do and listening to yo ass is one of them, by Felicia!! Oh and Just for the record, 10 year Naval Vet here.....I paid my dues, mf have you?

Lets get something clear first.....where have I advocated getting rid of guns? Second, I am a gun owner...last and certainly not least....I just find it sickening you shit for brains don't give a fuck about nobody but guns, white devil worshipers, that's all your talking about here is the fuckin guns that was used to kill and perhaps save mf's and leaving out the fact, as usual some white mf again has murdered......and this time a damned 18 month old child....BUT BECAUSE THE BITCH WAS WHITE AND NOT A NIGGA OR SOME SAND NIGGA, LETS DEFLECT AND FOCUS ON BULLSHIT..TYPICAL WHITE DEFLECTIVE MOVES!!

Lets get something clear first.....where have I advocated getting rid of guns? Second, I am a gun owner...last and certainly not least....I just find it sickening you shit for brains don't give a fuck about nobody but guns, white devil worshipers, that's all your talking about here is the fuckin guns that was used to kill and perhaps save mf's and leaving out the fact, as usual some white mf again has murdered......and this time a damned 18 month old child....BUT BECAUSE THE BITCH WAS WHITE AND NOT A NIGGA OR SOME SAND NIGGA, LETS DEFLECT AND FOCUS ON BULLSHIT..TYPICAL WHITE DEFLECTIVE MOVES!!

See how the racist far left drone just went on a rampage of far left religious narratives, that had nothing to do with what I posted!

More proof that racism only exists in the far left religion!

See how the racist far left drone just went on a rampage of far left religious narratives, that had nothing to do with what I posted!

What is proof, you moron, is that you suggested I a black person go to Africa so that I can come back here and kiss american soil.....get the fuck outta here!! Your the damned racist

There's a lot of things I don't have to do and listening to yo ass is one of them, by Felicia!! Oh and Just for the record, 10 year Naval Vet here.....I paid my dues, mf have you?
I am just trying to look out for your happiness. You so obviously hate white people and America. Why live in misery for the rest of your miserable life. Make a plan.

What is proof, you moron, is that you suggested I a black person go to Africa so that I can come back here and kiss american soil.....get the fuck outta here!! Your the damned racist

Obviously you hate America and are unhappy here, because you swallowed the far left religious dogma hook line and sinker.

But you being a pure breed racist is very well known here.

You exists in the party of racism, you support the far left religion without question or hesitation.

You are upset that a white man with a gun stopped a massacre, that is so sad!

I am just trying to look out for your happiness. You so obviously hate white people and America. Why live in misery for the rest of your miserable life. Make a plan.
Sadly, I'm too old to see the future of this country, but dude in a few more decades, you white mf's will be a minority....I'm patient and so is my peeps!! We'll stick around, I just hope and pray we give it to you mfs just as bad as you've given it to us....only worse!!

Sadly, I'm too old to see the future of this country, but dude in a few more decades, you white mf's will be a minority....I'm patient and so is my peeps!! We'll stick around, I just hope and pray we give it to you mfs just as bad as you've given it to us....only worse!!
Gosh mo fo you sound depressed.

All we know for sure is that Progressives government and unarmed citizens leave a body count that can only be estimated in the tens of millions; everything else is stuff and nonsense

That's what the Second Amendment is designed to stop

Forum List

Back