Leave Penny alone....she actually likes her real husband.....

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Kaley Cuoco...star of the Big Bang Theory....isn't towing the feminist line....she likes her husband, gets paid as much as the male stars on the show...unlike women who work for democrat politicians like obama....and appreciates the past advances of equality for women...but doesn't consider herself a man hating shrew....my words, not hers....

Attacks on Kaley Cuoco-Sweeting Expose More Radical Feminist Hypocrisy - Cortney O Brien

Another celebrity has rejected the term ‘feminist,’ so she is predictably being judged by radical feminists.

In a new interview with Redbook magazine, Kaley Cuoco-Sweeting, one of the stars of The Big Bang Theory and former star of 8 Rules for Dating My Teenage Daughter, revealed how she feels about feminism:

Is it bad if I say no? It’s not really something I think about. Things are different now, and I know a lot of the work that paved the way for women happened before I was around ... I was never that feminist girl demanding equality, but maybe that's because I've never really faced inequality."

This is certainly true of her career. Twitchy reports that Cuoco-Sweeting receives the same salary as her male costars.

Cuoco-Sweeting also commented on how much she enjoys performing domestic duties for her husband, Ryan Sweeting:

“I cook for Ryan five nights a week: It makes me feel like a housewife; I love that. I know it sounds old-fashioned, but I like the idea of women taking care of their men. I'm so in control of my work that I like coming home and serving him. "My mom was like that, so I think it kind of rubbed off."

The word ‘serve’ really set feminists off. As a result of these comments, feminists launched at her on social media. Twitter users, for instance, insisted she was ‘selfish,’ and needed to ‘get educated.’

So much for her having a mind of her own.

Boy do I understand that one. She's so in control at work that at home she wants as little as possible.

I have known many professional women like that. They go home and do what they are told. The more power at work the less at home.

Nancy Pelosi's husband tells her what to wear every day. She doesn't even shop for herself. He does it.

Boy do I understand that one. She's so in control at work that at home she wants as little as possible.

I have known many professional women like that. They go home and do what they are told. The more power at work the less at home.

Nancy Pelosi's husband tells her what to wear every day. She doesn't even shop for herself. He does it.

Not to be combative....she likes to make him dinner....he probably buys her flowers and jewelry....they might actually love each other...for now......isn't that what two people who love and care about each other are supposed to behave...?

Not to be combative....she likes to make him dinner....he probably buys her flowers and jewelry....they might actually love each other...for now......isn't that what two people who love and care about each other are supposed to behave...?
That's the complaint feminists have. That's why they call her selfish. She is enjoying her little tasks at the expense of the movement.

Feminists hate romantic love....that part of a liberal brain that can't seem to process the truth, facts, reality or the functioning moral compass....it must also be so damaged that "romance" doesn't exist for them....

They are really, really sad people...........who must be kept from positions of power and importance...thru the vote of course....

A wife should love and care about her husband. What is a marriage besides two people caring for each other? A man isn't a bad thing as we play an important role within the family...

These evil women go through life with hate. That is sad.

Forum List

Back