Left Are Putting the Babylon Bee Out of Business

Create problem then run away.

If you are in a high crime area, fix it.

Have to work around the poor coloreds and other riff raff

Fags

How'd the neighborhood get that way...shitty progressive policies ?

White progressive are full of shit ....they're the same everywhere ..the soulless ghouls
Like I've said before they'll tiptoe and sneak around the projects in the city ...
I've seen em chase people out of thier bars ... Spanish and blacks

Some of these old neighborhood guys are scawy to outsiders:auiqs.jpg:

Seattle is an awful place because of the government, so it makes no sense to just move away from the problems they created.

When there are homeless, that means a lack of low cost housing and jobs.
When there are drug problems, that mean there is a lack of health care access, jobs, housing, etc.
Seattle can easily be fixed.
It is not that government needs a new location, but needs new governors.

Did you read that claim the jury pool is shrinking because potential jurors do not want to go to Seattle?
That is ridiculous.
Since when is jury duty optional?

Fags

White progressive are full of shit ....they're the same everywhere ..the soulless ghouls
Like I've said before they'll tiptoe and sneak around the projects in the city ...

I disagree.
Progressive policies would have provided health care, low cost housing, job training, etc., and virtually eliminated the problems.

Fags

I disagree.
Progressive policies would have provided health care, low cost housing, job training, etc., and virtually eliminated the problems.

Ya mean like in california that just pissed away millions upon millions on homeless and low income housing but hasn't built one unit...in 3 years..

Progressives fail

These idiots now wanna move out of the middle of thier mess and tell ya how much they care from a far ....god only knows how many million or billions the caring rat bastatds pissed away on ineffectual programs and flat out misappropriated funds ....

Kick backs and pay offs oh my

Slime ball phony do gooder left wing nazi progressives

My home state has been destroyed by progressive policy ...decades of bad policy after worse policy

Forum List

Back